Content exchange/giveaway

Chronixal

Hi-de-hi campers!

Ok, basic principle, if you have any DLC/beta codes or whathaveyou that you don't need or want, let this be the place to give them away or exchange them for someone else's if so inclined. To get things going, here's some codes on a first-come first-served basis:

Aya Brea costume for Lightning in Dissidia 012 - TBCA-GDNH-CNQK

50% off FF II on PSN - FE6K-5PNC-59HC (must be used by 1/7/11)

Have at it.

EDIT: I assume this may only work in the EU store.

• Like 1

Suggestion: due to the month/day/year - day/month/year dichotomy across the Atlantic, maybe we should write out the date. For instance Chronixal at first I thought you were saying it expired on January 7, 2011 (the past), when actually it expires on August 1, 2011. You guys would have the same problem if I'd written out that date as 7/1/11. Something like 1/aug/11 or August 1, 2011 would be less confusing. Just a suggestion.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For anyone who wants them I have on Steam:

-25% Valve

-25% Valve

-50% Valve

-50% Codemasters

-50% Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

-50% HardReset

-50% TwoTribes Pack

-60% VictoriaII

-50% Chantelise

It all expires March 1

• 4 weeks later...

I bought a used copy of Batman AC on PS3 and Gamestop printed out a Catwoman code for me on the receipt. Turns out the code that came with the game was unused. That tends to happen a lot at Gamestop.

Anyways, if anyone needs a Catwoman code for PS3, message me. I dont want to post it on here in case of lurkers. Fuck those guys.

I have a key for the DOTA 2 beta that I am willing to trade anything for it. But, if no one has anything, that's okay because I will give it away either way. I don't ever intend to play this game so it would be a shame to go to waste.

EDIT: 'Tis a shame, for it has now been redeemed.

Edited by ADIRTYWINDOW