Playstation Plus

TheMightyEthan

Seems so.  The PS4/Vita games show up on the Sony Entertainment Network web store, and FDS said he was able to add them to his cart and check out even though he doesn't have a PS4.

I was trying this with Contrast yesterday and it wasn't working. They could have fixed it.

Can you give it a shot and report back by Turkey Day? It for sure playing a role in me getting a PS+ sub now than later. Though I suppose I could get away with it if I trust one of you to load up my profile on your PS4 (Hurhur)?

Anndddd it's working again. I took screenshots just in case but didn't need them. Basically what happened last time was that while it appeared free when I finally went to the Buy page (this is after the PSN+ prompt where you click confirm) it would appear at full price. Now it appeared as $0.00 like Resogun did for me 2 weeks ago.

North American December PS+ update announced.

PS3

• Borderlands 2
  • Grid 2
  • Dyad

Vita

• Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed
  • Urban Trial Freestyle

Apparently there's no PS4 additions.  :(  Oh well, what can you expect this close to launch?  I'm impressed there were any at all.

I'm happy with Resogun as it is tbh.

Also quick question: are there both auto-update and auto-renew features in PSN? Not sure if people are interchanging the words, but I think I stopped the auto-renew aspect. I don't want another XBL on my hands. As to auto-update for patches and stuff like that, is this automatically set or do you manually have to do it somewhere? for ps4 that is

• Like 1

I'm happy with Resogun as it is tbh.

Also quick question: are there both auto-update and auto-renew features in PSN? Not sure if people are interchanging the words, but I think I stopped the auto-renew aspect. I don't want another XBL on my hands. As to auto-update for patches and stuff like that, is this automatically set or do you manually have to do it somewhere? for ps4 that is

Yeah and Co-Op was a blast with you man. You saved my ass so many times. I picked a slow ass ship that had long shots...with short bursts. That ship sucked so much ass. 

lol I tried playing with that ship and yeah. Fast and agile for me. Plus that one's burst w/e the fuck takes too long to recharge. We'll play again with voice another time. I've finally figured out why the humans would die in cages. You need to kill the glowly enemies in the map.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The 14 for '14 Sale, one week long starting tomorrow...

PS3:
BIT.TRIP Presents… Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien $3.75 
Crysis 3 $5.00 
Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director’s Cut $13.49 
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition $5.00
F1 2013 $20.99 
Far Cry Blood Dragon $3.75
Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (Cross Buy) $5.24 
Pool Nation $2.25 
Puppeteer $7.00 
Rain $3.75 
Rayman Legends $35.99 
Tales of Xillia $10.00
The Wolf Among Us Season Pass $13.49 
Thomas Was Alone (Cross Buy) $2.50

Vita
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two $7.50 
Killzone: Mercenary $9.00 
LIMBO PS Vita $3.75 
Lone Survivor: The Director’s Cut (Cross Buy) $5.24 
METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER $5.00 
PIXELJUNK MONSTERS: ULTIMATE HD $3.75 
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time PS Vita $6.75 
Soul Sacrifice $9.00 
SPELUNKY (Cross Buy) $3.75 
Stealth Inc: A Clone in the Dark (Cross Buy) $4.19
The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season $5.00
Thomas Was Alone (Cross Buy) $2.50 
Velocity Ultra Vita $2.00 
Worms Revolution Extreme $3.75 

I'll be picking up Far Cry Blood Dragon, Puppeteer, Rain, and The Walking Dead for Vita. Also considering Sly Cooper and Pixel Junk Monsters.
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Im looking forward to Metro LL since Ive heard good things. Ive also wanted to try Remember Me. I like how it looks, too bad the reviews for the gameplay are so mediocre.

Also, if you own a Vita you probably shouldnt buy games on release date unless you REALLY want it. Most games Ive bought have been free on PS plus. SFxT for example. Which is a fantastic port.

Oh well, I grabbed Remember Me during the Steam holiday sale but I still haven't gotten around to getting Last Light. Guess I'll play it on PS3.

The Vita games are kinda meh, though. I'll give SFxT a shot but I'm not really interested in MNR. And besides, we got Sonic Racing a few weeks ago. I'm intrigued by that Smart As... game we just got, though. Gonna try giving that one a shot tonight.

Edited by FLD

I paid full price for Remember Me.  The Memory remixing totally reeled me in. Unfortunately they only happen like 4 times throughout the game.  Combat is frustrating to put it mildly.  I should really get around to finishing the game, I think I'm on the last chapter.

• 1 month later...

PS+ Line Up for April:
Mercenary Kings (PS4)

Arkham City (PS3)

Stealth Inc (PS3)

Castle of Illusion (PS3)

Velocity Ultra (PSV)

Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD (PSV)

I'd have preferred Origins over City as everyone has City at this point. I bought Velcity and Pixeljunk when they were on sale last month, fortunately they were only a few dollars each.