Apps that have caught your eye

Mister Jack

Has anyone tried google opinion rewards? I just signed up. Hopefully it will encourage me to buy cheap apps I'm dithering about if they're effectively free, but is it going to take me a year to earn enough for one 69p app?

I have used it and

http://forum.pressxordie.com/topic/2052-games-youve-bought-2014/page-12#entry126975

And yeah super simple stuff. I did a bunch of survey stuff when unemployed and it takes yonks to earn much to trade for like amazon credit n what not, lot of long surveys with weird questions and watching videos and describing adverts and stuff.

This though it's like 7 or so yes/no questions with about 50-60p at the end which is enough to grab and app there n then or save up a bit and get a slightly bigger app. Might take a while to buy a Final Fantasy title though.

What RSS readers are you all using? I've been using Feedly for the last year or so (since Google Reader was taken from us), and for the most part it's been solid. However, recently it appears to have fallen off a cliff and i've decided a change is needed.

Problem is I'd like something that's available on both iOS and Android, and that limits my options substantially. 

I did...

-do you mean "press on" with feedly it's the best of a bad bunch, or it's about to get better with an update;

-Feedly is providing a service - press them to improve it, e.g. feedback your problems to them.

Like I said, I don't get what you're trying to say.

I did...

-do you mean "press on" with feedly it's the best of a bad bunch, or it's about to get better with an update;

-Feedly is providing a service - press them to improve it, e.g. feedback your problems to them.

Like I said, I don't get what you're trying to say.

Fairly sure FSD means that I should use the RSS app 'Press' with Feedly as my RSS manager/Service.

I've never heard of Press as an app which is indeed why it didn't make sense. Saying it was an app rather than to read the previous post would have been helpful and no more effort. But I guess one isn't obliged to be helpful if it isn't in one's nature.

I've never heard of Press as an app which is indeed why it didn't make sense. Saying it was an app rather than to read the previous post would have been helpful and no more effort. But I guess one isn't obliged to be helpful if it isn't in one's nature.

Are you seriously trying to make an excuse as to why I should have to include the question in my answer?

Are you seriously trying to make an excuse as to why I should have to include the question in my answer?

I would have liked you to include an answer in your answer.

That is the usual response to a question, so seemed reasonable to expect. Two other people managed it.