Games You've Bought

deanb

capsule_467x181.jpg

Also, my brother gifted me this:

capsule_467x181.jpg

And about a minute later (before I had redeemed the first one) Metalcaveman gifted me the same thing! I felt really bad declining it, it seems like Steam should have a system for that.

I have purchased three new games for the Nintendo DS. Which more than cancels out the two that I recently wrapped up...

And what the hell? Radiant Historia is out of print everywhere and commanding a huge premium everywhere AGAIN! This is totally unacceptable. Radiant Historia being unreasonably priced though, I've made do with...

Picross DS

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon

I've actually never played Harvest Moon before, so I thought to ease myself into the franchise I would do their JRPG hybrid game. Keep me on a little bit more familiar footing.

And about a minute later (before I had redeemed the first one) Metalcaveman gifted me the same thing! I felt really bad declining it, it seems like Steam should have a system for that.

I know what you mean. My cousin was over last night and mentioned wanting to get Portal 1 and 2 soon. I told him about how they were currently on sale for 6 bucks and he said he'd get it as soon as he got home (he lives right downstairs). I bought it for him as soon as he walked out the door but he still managed to get home and buy it before getting the gift. He felt bad but I told him to just pass it along to his brother. Now at least he has a partner for co-op, I guess.

But I'm not too sure what they could do, honestly. It already tells you if the person already owns the game when you choose from your friends list. Not much they can do about simultaneous gifting/purchasing, I think. At least you can send it to your inventory. :/

Edited by FLD

3YoFd.jpg

Not owning a 360, I've never played the original. So I was always kind of at a loss as to whether I should just get the first release or the Off The Record one. Thought it was kind of stupid that they didn't make Off The Record the definitive version and just allow you to choose between the two protagonists but I guess that's Capcom for you. Anyway, now it's all nicely bundled together for 10 bucks. That's good enough for me to bite.

Edited by FLD

Devil May Cry 4 for like €2.50 on Green Man Gaming, came with a Steam key and MASS EFFECT 3 as well on GMG for €6.44! Came with an Origin key! Have to convert my Mass Effect 2 xbox save file, but I might get 1 and 2 on PC and replay them instead....maybe

I received from my girlfriend

Nintendo-Explains-Star-Fox-3DS-Online-Error.jpg

ANNNND

641334_275105_front.jpg

Also bought A Valley Without Wind 1 & 2 on Steam! And received Walking Dean from Sky on Steam, SECRET SANTA YEAAAAH

And received Walking Dean from Sky on Steam, SECRET SANTA YEAAAAH

I can't really vouch for this game. The choice system is pretty lame, the shooting is non-existent and while there is a fast travel system built in there's a bug where it's only usable if the weather system is in the "heavy rain" position. Also it only lasts about 25 minutes (less if the fast travel works), with most of the game play being in repeated playings of the New Game+.

• Like 1

Couldn't be bothered to post every single time I bought something so here's what I got the past few days.

VZZ86.jpg

Along with the Deluxe Edition upgrade. It was only 2,50$ so I figured why the fuck not.

US1Gv.jpgfD4pA.jpg

Natural Selection 2 seems like it requires a bit of an effort before you can really get into it but I really like the concept. Chivalry, on the other hand, is pure mindless fun. I am really glad I bought it.

Also got a couple of soundtracks.

WcdM3.jpgQQftq.jpg

I'm probably forgetting a thing or two but those are the big ones.

Edited by FLD