Games You've Bought

deanb

I need to buy an eShop voucher so I can get those. I have both the originals but nothing to play them on and think I only got to play a little bit of one and none of the other. I really hope I like them half as much Link's Awakening. Is the link system as confusing as it seems when I've been trying to read up about it?

Gsm4wzR.png

I paid over the average as I mostly wanted it for walking dead and puzzle agent.

• Like 1

They said GBA games are coming to Wii U. I wish they'd let you buy NES/SNES/N64 GB/GBC/GBA/DS games on your Wii U, and transfer them to your 3DS, and back and forth, like PS3/P/V 
I remember loving the heck out of these games, hopefully they are as good as I remember. I don't remember the link system being confusing, but I was a nerdy 13 year old so who knows.

Edited by The Cowboy Poet

I don't remember the link system being confusing, but I was a nerdy 13 year old so who knows.

it seems you have to keep going back between the two games is all - I just thought you finished one, got a password and played the second. Though I think you only need to go back and forth if you want extra items, not if you just want the slightly altered game so I probably won't bother with that. Now I just need to decide which I should play first. I think I'll have to try and find if one has a better altered game that the other.

SSX is really fun. 

I hope so. I've enjoyed the other ones I've played.

ILemsJY.jpg

The last of my three So Many Games games, it all registered OK so I'll be getting a code for free Animal Crossing: New Leaf "shortly after [its] European release". Hopefully that means on the same day!

Edited by TheFlyingGerbil

leviathan-warships.jpg

Bought the Android version last week, lost interest very quickly.  Oh well, I got it with the Play Store credit I got from buying a Nexus 7, so I'm not too torn up about it.

capsule_467x181.jpg

This is the Steam daily deal, and it's something I can play out on my laptop in the living room.