Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition

Borderlands 2's DLC (all of it!)

Ether Vapor Remastered

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Kung Fu Strike

Mars War Logs

Organ Trail: Director's Cut

Strike Suit Zero (and the Hero of the Fleet/Raptor DLCs)

System Shock 2

Games I've received recently...

blank.gifheader_292x136.jpg?t=1371575906header_292x136.jpg?t=1370020948 (Because I said I would give just about any game a fair shake.)

Vidya games!

• Like 1

tW4JqVT.jpg

DdpRXO1.jpg

Grabbed Poker Night 2 last night. I've been looking for a game I can play late at night when I want to game but not really have to worry about progress or how long I'll be playing. More often than not, I'll just end up not playing anything because starting a new level, mission or whatever seems like too much of a time investment when it's already 2 AM. I enjoyed the first one enough so this seemed like a good choice.

As for Dust, my shopping list is mostly smaller indie games this year and it was near the top. Just played the first two hours and holy fuck it's amazing. Really glad I went for it. 

Edited by FLD

capsule_467x181.jpg

My backlog's down to 8, and I've been waiting for this one to go on sale.

I've picked this up now and the DRM-free version is being price-matched:

http://www.reusgame.com/buy/

Bam. Just a reminder: The devs get more money from this version and you still get a Steam key. This is the way to go.

Edited by Faiblesse Des Sens
  • Like 1

Does the Humble store just take a smaller cut than Steam does or no cut at all?

Smaller cut. 5%. Which is insane. I don't know how long they will last with that. Bandcamp used to be 0% and they went up to 15% once the service got popular.

@Saturnine. Just looked. Steam only. One thing the Humble Store doesn't have going for it yet is a storefront. Right now all that exists are links on the sites for the games.

The free expansions are essentially the updates. Kinda miffed Disharmony hasn't gone on sale but ES:Gold had. So it was only like £1.50 more to get ES:Gold than it was for someone already owning the game to just get the expansion. :(

btw I'm up for giving the MP a shot at some point, only done SP so far. Not overly good at it mind, lots of nuances.