Games You've Bought

deanb

So, uh, wat? The Humble Origin bundle. Been meaning to get the Steam version of Crysis 2 Maximum Edition for a while but what made me go over was the inclusion of Dead Space 3, which I have yet to play. I also beat the average and got Battlefield 3. I kinda feel like I'm being pranked here. Like, seriously. Some of these even include Steam keys. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Complete list:

Dead Space

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box

Crysis 2 ME

Mirror's Edge

Dead Space 3

Medal of Honor

BTA: Battlefield 3 and The Sims 3 + Starter Pack

So, uh, wat? The Humble Origin bundle. Been meaning to get the Steam version of Crysis 2 Maximum Edition for a while but what made me go over was the inclusion of Dead Space 3, which I have yet to play. I also beat the average and got Battlefield 3. I kinda feel like I'm being pranked here. Like, seriously. Some of these even include Steam keys. I don't know what to believe anymore.

Complete list:

Dead Space

Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box

Crysis 2 ME

Mirror's Edge

Dead Space 3

Medal of Honor

BTA: Battlefield 3 and The Sims 3 + Starter Pack

I'd be all over it but i've played Dead Space, no interest in Burnout, Crysis or DS3. I own Mirrors Edge, and i hear MoH is awful.

That being said, i shall probably throw some money their way for Charity. 

***Edit***

I feel dirty.

I picked up the deal. I might have to go back in and give more money though, i feel like i've basically stolen these games. 

Edited by bigdanhero

Humble Origin Bundle.  I was on edge, and the fact that EA is giving 100% of their cut to charity put me over that edge.

Still not 100% sure which codes I'm going to keep for myself and which I will give away.

*Edit* - Does anyone know if I can redeem both the Steam and Origin keys, or if I have to choose one?

Edited by TheMightyEthan

Oh, most definitely. This is a nice gesture and all but it's 100% motivated by PR and trying to get more people on Origin.

@Ethan: Have you checked your bundle page? It's all there. You get both.

One thing I'm curious about is why they included Dead Space 3 and not 2. I would expect them to include 1 and 2 to get people to buy 3.

Edited by FLD

He probably just didn't pay attention. I normally give all my money to the devs, unless it's a publisher bundle in which case I tend to either give to Humble tip or charity. Here, I went straight to charity and didn't know EA was giving their cut until you mentioned it.

Also, Origin key redeem is seriously being hammered right now. I haven't managed to redeem a single game. I've spent all afternoon wondering what to play next and Dead Space 3 came along at just the right time. I just wish I could redeem it already!

That's true, but what else should I do with my Dead Space 1 and Mirror's Edge Steam keys when I already own those games?

*Edit* - Also, it seems kind of silly to redeem both the Steam and Origin keys for the same games.

Edited by TheMightyEthan

Not sure how substantial this claim is, but apparently we could be seeing a few additions to this bundle in the coming days. Can't remember the game's exactly, but a Reddit user said we could be seeing 3-4 new games (Mass Effect - Dragon Age - MoH: Airbourne - XXXXX - XXXXX).

I'd be very interested in taking another look at Dragon Age. 

It's DLC that came out today. Adds a new flashback level in which you play as Dosan (the tattoo artist), two items and a new style with a non-lethal takedown. Also, a bunch of developer commentaries throughout the levels. I've been waiting for it to do my New Game Plus run and after playing the first few levels, the commentaries are pretty interesting.