Games You've Bought

deanb

8tbrTpE.jpg

Missing some levels, but.. I don't care, it's 35 dollars instead of 60, is the perfect game for handheld, and looks great on the OLED screen. Also I have the feeling that since this version was announced last minute, that those levels could be patched in since there's no reason the Vita couldn't handle them.

Also, it's a great game. The Rayman games might be even better than the New Super Mario games for just straight up platforming.

K3qqVqi.jpg

Reviews have convinced me to get it. A bit bummed out to have missed out on the pre-order discount but I'd only seen one or two reviews at the time so I wasn't fully convinced yet. I was torn between getting this or Metro Last Light (currently on sale for the same price) but I figure Metro will go on sale again before long, probably for even less. I've waited this long, I can wait a bit more. 

Also, once I found out that Red Barrels is a local (as in Montreal) studio, it kinda made me want to support them by buying day one. As far as I'm aware, there's not too many indies around here. Only one that comes to mind is Polytron and, well, you know...

You'll be in for a treat, then. Every single time I start thinking I've got the game figured out and "eh, maybe this isn't so scary once you get used to it", it throws something new into the mix and completely destroys whatever confidence I had managed to build up. This is horror done right.

• Like 1

0FRQQUx.jpg

Grabbed it on my way back from class. I was initially planning on getting Splinter Cell Blacklist if I had enough left after paying for tuition fees and books. But the fact that ACIII still won't fucking run even after a GPU upgrade made me rather reluctant to throw another 60 bucks at Ubisoft. I was actually tempted to pirate it purely out of spite, to at least feel like I got something out of the 70$ I paid for ACIII...

Then I remembered I still needed to play this. I'm sure it's a much better game anyway. 

• Like 4

Ordered a 32GB vita card from Amazon last night. I have to wait a week for them to get stock in but it was £39.99 which I'm paying with a voucher I got for 7.5% off. So that ends up £6 cheaper than the next best price I could find. That's worth the wait for me.

I've got a permanent warning on the vita screen that I've only got 40mb left on my current card so I'll finally be able to download some of the PLUS games I've been "buying".

Edited by TheFlyingGerbil