Games You've Bought

deanb

Oh well, life finds a way, I guess.

dBZUet3.jpg

Capcom have been repeating their 30th anniversary sale on pretty much every other digital distributor under the sun, with identical discounts. This time was GMG's turn. So that was 75% off + a 20% voucher + 1,50$ in store credit. Came down to about 8$ so I'm glad I didn't pay 12,50$ on Steam.

I was tempted to also grab RE5 but I figured I'll wait to see if Capcom patches GFWL out. Also, porting the DLC would be nice. I never got around to buying it on PS3 and I think I sold my PS3 copy a while back anyway. I've been meaning to grab the Gold Edition but at this point it seems unlikely I'll ever get around to it.

olAo5JC.jpg

This one unlocked late last night so I grabbed it before heading to bed. 5$ since I already owned the base game and the Missing Link DLC. It's not really an "upgrade", though. It's a separate library entry. So now I have the base game, the standalone Missing Link and this one in my Steam library. That's kind of annoying but eh, I'll just add the obsolete ones in some hidden category and forget about them.

tSCjnEI.jpg

Been wanting to play this one since launch but felt 20$ was way overpriced. It's currently 50% off as Midweek Madness, which is the price I was waiting for. Looking forward to finally play it.

Edited by FLD

ps4-access-large2.jpg

I can post a review of it later if anyone wants me to.  

https://code.google.com/p/x360ce/

You must try it. If this works out of the box + just installing this I'll pick one up. Not that the non-MotionInJoy method is difficult, but it's still like 7 steps, when it could just be "plug in, then install this"

My PC recognizes every button on the DS4, including both triggers, share, options, and the clickable touchpad.  The triggers are recognized as digital rather than analog, at least by the program I'm using (Xpadder).  Haven't tried it on any games where analog triggers make a difference yet.  I'll have a proper review up in the ps4 thread.  To answer your question, Ethan, some ps4 accessories can already be found in some stores, although they're apparently in high demand and are sold out in a lot of places.  I got one of the two gamestop had.

Also, FDS, I'm not familiar with that program.  What do I do with it exactly?  What's it for?

Edit: Forgot to mention it also recognizes the PS button and the clickable sticks.

Edited by Mister Jack

It's what I also use now. It was a bit tricky to set up the first time but now my PC sees my DS3 as an official 360 pad. I don't even need to use x360ce anymore. Even the PS button works. It's great.

• Like 1

I'm not familiar with that program.  What do I do with it exactly?  What's it for?

Xbox 360 controller emulator for when games only recognize the official 360 pad. You run it, have it detect your generic controller and it generates some .dll files to put in a game's directory.