Games You've Bought

deanb

Dude I hate to break it to you but I think you got a dodgy copy.Mainly cos that 3D model is from like the PS2 era, That move icon is ..well it's a lot shorter and pixel-artyy than it should be. And also...well it looks like this:

Sports-Champions.jpg

Note proper Move icons, the whole wire-frame thing they had going on with launching Move (See here), not totally pixelated. etc.

edit: Though now I'm noticing the whole ESRB thing on yours and the PEGI on mine and I'm thinking this might be one of those "Americans love shitty box art" things.

Yeah, the model looks kind of shitty, but as far as the overall design of the package goes I think this is about the only time I've liked the US box art over the international one. Pixelation's obviously just the specific image I grabbed off google. :P

capsule_616x353.jpg

Can now be pre-ordered on Steam! I hesitated a bit since it seems official system requirements haven't been released yet but unless it requires Dx 11 I'm pretty sure I should be able to run it just fine.

Oh man that's tempting. Might wait for whatever GMG or Amazon ends up offering for preorders, or at least until I see more of the game, though.

I don't like selling games, I'll only do it if I don't like the game.

Also my console backlog is only 2 games atm, and one is a DD game (free Infamous after Sony's PSN hack last year). The rest are all PC, most are Steam purchases.