Games You've Bought

deanb

I think FFT: WoTL is 10 bucks in the store. If youve never heard of it, it's an enhanced PSP port of FFT with new animated cutscenes, more jobs and FF12 characters that you can recruit. So you can have Cloud AND Vaan in your party! Yay!

But it has one drawback - it has a bit of slowdown when you cast magic. It's still the best version though. But if you want the regular PSone version, you can get that too for 10 bucks and wait til PSone support gets added.

Even to this day though, I cant get into FFT. I always preferred FFTA. Im a heathen.

Make sure to check the PSP section when you get the Vita. Theres some good stuff in there if youve never owned a PSP before.

Edited by Strangelove

The only thing I didnt like was that the keys arent pressure sensitive

Huh, everything I've read says they are...

Anyway, I would like to learn to play an instrument, broaden my horizons and all that. I've tried guitar but I just can't stick with it, I think I'd be a lot more likely to if my training can be in game form. I know that it's only two-octave and so can't train me entirely to play on a full keyboard, but I figure it can give me enough of the basics that I'll be able to move to the full thing and not just be completely overwhelmed/discouraged by how much work it will take to learn it.

I'd like to upgrade my PS3 HDD (those Plus games take up a lot of space) but it's such a PITA, considering atm I don't have a USB HDD to back up to, so I'd have to just back up save data to a USB stick and redownload everything else.

250px-Civilization_III_Coverart.png

£1 in CEX. Haven't played it yet.

And probably never will? :)

I have a bunch from the steam sales. I haven't even touched (downloaded) them... :(

Nah I should, I wanted a new RTS other than EU3 (I can't get back into EU3), and I've found Crusader Kings II too complicated, so I was going to download Civ 4 or 5 but ended up finding 3 instead.

I have a bunch from the steam sales. I haven't even touched (downloaded) them... :(

Nah I should, I wanted a new RTS other than EU3 (I can't get back into EU3), and I've found Crusader Kings II too complicated, so I was going to download Civ 4 or 5 but ended up finding 3 instead.

Been thinking about getting CK II myself. What didn't you like about it?

Hate to break it to you but the Civ series ain't an RTS, they're TBSes. In fact aren't the Europa games too?