Games You've Bought

deanb

Ys_Seven_Cover.jpgYs_chronicles.jpgLoh6_The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_in_the_Sky.jpg

So I officially got the Ys games for the PSP. With that, I think I got all the Ys games (Sans all the different versions, I had PS2 Ark but I THINK I sold it... it needs a rerelease) that has been released in the US.

TiTS shall be played come winter break. I sadly don't see the other Legend of Heroes games that are on the PSP up for download. I think I will like TiTS since I so far like all the other Falcom games that I had played.

I got them all as a download to prepare for whenever I get a Vita. And yes... I cannot "afford" Borderlands 2...

Edited by MaliciousH
  • Like 1

Hahaha, no. I actually really love Civ V. I meant crap in the sense that it would be pointless since I already own the game so I'd just get an extra copy sitting in my inventory.

edit: also, forgot to post it but I grabbed this a few days ago.

KRMha.jpg

Had some troubles getting used to the controls at first but I'm starting to really love it.

Edited by FLD

jU18t.jpg

Decided I might as well get it right away since it also came down to 36$ using a voucher on GMG.

Two triple-A pre-orders for just a little over 70$. That's one way of competing with Steam :lol: Hard to argue with those prices.

And that should be all the big game purchases I make until Assassin's Creed III. I'll probably get the Zone of the Enders HD Collection at the end of october but other than that there's nothing else on my radar.

I bought the Oktoberfest Bundle:

MeDth.jpg

I've wanted Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble for a while, and Hector: Badge of Carnage sounds good too. Not heard of the others but it's worth it for the point and clicky goodness alone.

f8fZF.jpg

Kicked myself for not getting it when it was this cheap during the summer sale so I jumped on it this time.

Also grabbed this a few days ago

Mh2TH.jpg

I never got around to buying the PSP version and this includes some of the extras from the XBLA release, so it was a no-brainer.

Edited by FLD

While I can see the "Lisa blowing Bart", to me at least the giraffe is a lot more obvious.

*Edit* - Especially considering the red, blue, and pearls weren't part of the design, those are shopped in to make it more obvious. Here's the regular one:

london-2012.png

The right-hand side still looks like Lisa, but the left doesn't look anything like Bart without the coloring added.

Edited by TheMightyEthan