Games You've Bought

deanb

Dokuro isn't short though. It's supposed to be 15 hours long. And there are tons of people who are stuck on the second level. To me, that's like being locked out of a game. You only get to play a sample of it. I don't mind there being hard games for the people who enjoy them, but you have to offer difficulty options.

I also don't have the patience for hard games, by which I mean I don't have the patience to either wait around being super methodical or to keep retrying when I keep failing.

That comes down to the difficulty of the game and how it's difficult. Obviously I Wanna Be The Guy is a completely different level than other things.

Yeah, I find that it really depends on the game. Some games I'll get stuck and ragequit fairly quickly while others I'll just keep retrying indefinitely without getting frustrated (the Splinter Cell series being a good example of the latter).

Likewise, lately I'm having a blast playing XCOM on Ironman classic and desperately trying not to get massacred. But getting crushed in StarCraft II before I can manage to build a decent army makes me want to hurl my monitor across the room.

Edited by FLD

Oh come on, not this again. We all have our different ideas of fun, whether that be Dark Souls, Skyrim, I Wanna Be The Guy, XCOM, whatever. This dead horse has already been beaten plenty.

Good call Sportwaffles. Let's just talk about the one thing we can all agree on... the Dual Shock 3 being the best controller. Right....?

kl80N.jpg

I've been hesitant to get it since I never finished the first one, but it's currently 75% off on GMG, bringing it down to 7,49$. Which I then knocked another 20% off of using the current voucher. So, yeah, 6 bucks.

I was tempted to just use the 10$ credit I got from my XCOM pre-order but I think I'll just keep that for when I want to buy something more expensive.

The new Indie Royale Halloween bundle. Man, feels like the last one was only about a week ago...

Anyway, this one packs amazing value simply because it has the third season of the Sam & Max series, The Devil's Playhouse.

I've also been interested in Home but other than that I'm not too familiar with the other titles. I'm pretty sure I saw Evilquest on Steam Greenlight, though.

Edited by FLD

header.jpg

Because of this:

http://torrentfreak....loaders-121026/

Hotline Miami devs wanting the pirated version to have the latest patch.

I don't even necessarily plan to play it any time soon, if at all, but I want to support that kind of attitude. Fight piracy by making people actually want to buy your game and support you rather than by treating your customers like thieves.

header.jpg

I don't even necessarily plan to play it any time soon, if at all, but I want to support that kind of attitude. Fight piracy by making people actually want to buy your game and support you rather than by treating your customers like thieves.

You'll blaze through it in about 3 or 4 hours. Bloody tremendous game. Literally, bloody. I know a lot of people are starting to call out the hyperbole surrounding it, and if you follow me on Twitter at all, you'll know I've barely shut up about it over the last week or so, but it's well worth it. It's hardly ground-breaking stuff, but it's just so much fun that you forget about looking for something new.

• Like 1

Just get a random address, it's a digital item so it's not like it's being posted anywhere.

Sometimes if the billing address doesn't match what the bank has though the charge won't go through.

It still uses your card details, just need a US address on your account:

http://savygamer.co.uk/2012/10/16/hotline-miami-pc-4-18/

Metal said that Amazon was telling him he needed a US billing address to buy it. Sometimes if the billing address you enter on the site doesn't match the address the bank has they won't let the charge through. I've had it happen (after moving and not getting everything properly updated).