Games You've Bought

deanb

BAH!

You tell Amazon: Card Number + Billing Address

Amazon tells bank: I have this card number with this billing address.

Bank says: that billing address doesn't match, it might be a fake charge, I'm not approving it.

Seriously, I have had this happen to me before when I moved and updated my address with the bank but didn't update my billing address on the site I'm trying to buy from.

• Like 1

can you pay with an amazon gift card, then it wouldn't need to contact your bank at all?

Edit: Bought The new professor layton game today. Still haven't played the fourth one yet, so I will play that first, then the fifth and then go back and play london life, I think. Just need to get through ghost trick first which I'm not as gripped by as I hoped I would be, not that I'm not enjoying it.

Edited by TheFlyingGerbil
  • Like 1

Yeah, it's very possible to bypass regional restriction for digital games on Amazon. I bought the Bioshock/Spec Ops bundle a couple months back. If I remember correctly, the trick is to put your real address for billing but a US address for shipping.

I used a website where you log in through paypal and it provides you one. Normally your package gets sent there and they forward it to you, but since it's digital you just use the address and that's it.

edit: here's the website http://www.hopshopgo.com

edit2:

NXx9X.jpg?1

Holy shit, this game is awesome.

Edited by FLD
  • Like 1

x6adW.jpg

Been meaning to get it since it came out. The soundtrack edition was less than a dollar more because of the current sale, so I went for it.

Other than that, there's not a whole lot that interests me in the Steam Halloween sale. I'll probably get Condemned: Criminal Origins now that it's available on Steam since I've wanted to play that one for years, but that's about it.

CwOgO.jpg

I guess it's only supposed to be an average game, but I've had a desire to buy it.

It's not stocked in many places, and often out of stock where it is and not dropped in price at all so when

I saw it new, in stock at a store I had a £6.66 discount code that had a half hour left to use I couldn't

resist. Hopefully it's not too disappointing.

wjKIJ.jpg

Ended up with a bit more extra cash than anticipated for the month, so I grabbed this on GMG. 35$ using the current voucher and my store credit. :D

Played the first hour or so tonight but I don't think I'll be able to really dig into it until next week. Got a midterm to prepare for so I'll be spending most of the weekend solving math problems.

Edited by FLD
  • Like 1