Games You've Bought

deanb

Well played sir.

Canada's internet speeds, as far as i can tell, vary. Telus is slow, so is Bell. I don't know about Rogers we don't have that out west. Shaw, for the most part, is very quick. The only thing "3rd world" about my internet is occasionally videos/pages will be blocked, or redirected to the Canadian version, which kind of sucks. But I think everyone runs into those problems, so.

ROF8O.jpg

Got sick of waiting for Steam pre-orders to be up and came across this on Amazon.com

65$ for the digital deluxe edition and, according to the description, it's a Steam key AND it includes the season pass. Sounds way too good to be true but I didn't want to risk waiting in case it was just a pricing error. Also, looks like they wait until release to charge you, so I can still cancel anytime if something changes.

ROF8O.jpg

Got sick of waiting for Steam pre-orders to be up and came across this on Amazon.com

65$ for the digital deluxe edition and, according to the description, it's a Steam key AND it includes the season pass. Sounds way too good to be true but I didn't want to risk waiting in case it was just a pricing error. Also, looks like they wait until release to charge you, so I can still cancel anytime if something changes.

Just switched from the physical version preorder to this. That season pass is what sold it for me.

Yup, it was 10$.

Also, looks like Amazon has updated the ACIII page. New list price is 79,99$, which makes more sense. Base price of 49,99$ plus 30$ for the season pass. It's still selling for 65$ at a 19% discount, though. Wouldn't be surprised if that went up soon, so if anyone else is interested, you might want to act fast.

Pre-ordered Assassin's Creed 3 from Zavvi because GAME were charging a ridiculous price for a PC game (>£30) and I'm not too fussed about receiving it on time...seeing as I'm having to wait anyway. Also, I don't really care about a Join Or Die edition, because goodies or extra AC missions are usually crap or certainly not worth £10-15 more.

Humble Bundle for Android 4. First time I get one of the Android ones since it's the first one to include games i don't already own. Those would be Splice and Waking Mars.

Whoa, what an awesome collection of games, definitely getting this. Hopefully I'll have a tablet within the next few months to really enjoy some of these.

HImgW.jpg

All bundled for 7,50$ on Amazon.com. There's also an option for Steam keys, so that's nice. I heard that the PC versions aren't that great and that 2 has some performance issues, but it was dirt cheap and they seem like fun games, so what the hell.

After ACIII and now this, I'm really glad I went to the trouble of making that fake US account for Spec Ops a few months ago :lol: