Games You've Bought

deanb

Just bought a "Gamestop" wired 360 controller for my PC.

Was 21 bucks. Used. Works like a champ. Usually against buying used from GS...but since it is hardware...and that have that 30 day money back guarantee thingy...thought I'd plunge for it.

Playing it mostly with Gothic 3(got that on GOG recently).

• Like 1

Darksiders_Cover.jpgCompanyofheroes_pcboxboxart_160w.jpgCompany_Of_Heroes_Opposing_Fronts_Boxart.jpgCohtalesofvalor.jpg

I had everything else from the THQ Bundle already though. Gave Saints Row 3 to a friend who had wanted it for a long while now.

God-of-War-Saga.jpg

Thanks for pointing it out, Strangelove.

250px-Witcher_2_cover.jpgKOTOR_II.jpg

Steam sale!

And belatedly...

Oh god, so good!

jizzed_in_my_pants.gif

• Like 1

Yeah...no on the whole ps3 with blu-tooth or usb cable.

I wouldn't mind playing with a ps3 controller...but after reading about the motion joy driver(and how it fucked up some peoples hardware) I decided against it.

Maybe it would have been fine to install motion joy. Didn't want to risk it. I'll pay 20$ for an extra controller.

m9Gta.jpg

Sold my PS3 copy a while back and I've been waiting for a good deal to replace it. Was gonna be on the lookout for it during the steam sale but GMG beat them to the punch. 75% off + 35% voucher I got for filling out their recent survey. So a little under 5 bucks :)

This is the second game that was on my sale shopping list that I end up getting earlier and for cheaper than anticipated.

• Like 3

True enough...the names just get on my damn nerves. I've been skipping alot of dialog...

Not a bad game by any means...and it's pretty unique in alot of way, but the story didn't grab me. Fun as hell... All that matters

Edit:

Of course I meant I've been shipping the alot monster dialog!

Edited by Vecha
heheheh. My favourite typo/grammar mistake.