Games You've Bought

deanb

Hahaha oh man, I remember renting that game way back then. It wasn't very good...

As for me,

RCpXT.jpg

I haven't played a Sonic game since I was a kid (or, you know, owned a Sega Genesis) and I keep hearing this one is very good. 75% off on GMG + 30% voucher comes down to about 5 bucks.

Edited by FLD
  • Like 1

So this holiday, I bought even more games!

holiday2012_3.jpg

holiday2012_4.jpg

I wasn't able to keep track of the purchases correctly, so I went over the budget. I don't even remember purchasing Home... But I guess it's ok... Budget was $60, the regular price for a new game, total for these games: $70.41. I guess it's not bad.

My favorite purchases are definitely the Klei games. Mark of the Ninja, and the 2 Shanks. And i've finished them too! Aiming to get the achievements and try the harder difficulties. Finished Spec Ops: The Line too! Looking forward to playing Deponia.

Oh god, here goes.

On Steam, I got Arkham City GotY Edition, DX:HR Augmented Edition, Lost Planet 2 (gifted to me), FTL (gifted), DotA2 (gifted), The Walking Dead (gifted), Magicka (gifted), XCOM: Enemy Unknown (gifted), Darksiders 2 (and all its DLC), SiN, Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile and all of Just Cause 2's DLC.

On XBLA, I got Dust: An Elysian Tail, Deadlight and Mark of the Ninja.

For my 360, I bought Sleeping Dogs (though it was technically a gift since my cousin gave me the cash to buy it for myself for Christmas), Dragon's Dogma, Prototype, Prototype 2, Duke Nukem Forever (What? It was $4!), Dark Sector, Devil May Cry 4 and Senko no Ronde.

I think I could sum up my holiday season as me going...

original%20%2813%29.gif

• Like 1

Last round of purchases.

NLLyY.jpgGpEsE.jpgQeeda.jpg

Not usually a big fan of shmups, but Sine Mora got me intrigued. Also it's by Grasshopper Manufacture and it was 2$ on GMG. Hard to argue with that. DMC4 was also 5$ on GMG. It's the only in the series that I never got around to playing, so I went for it.

pLLw1.jpgxGLe0.jpg

Legacy of Kain Collection was very much an impulse purchase. Wasn't planning on getting these just yet but the collection went on sale for 6$ on GamersGate so I went for it. As for Stealth Bastard, that would be the game + soundtrack bundle. Was holding out for a daily or flash deal and it never got one so I just grabbed it on the last day. I also bought some Sleeping Dogs DLC, literally seconds before the pricing error yesterday. Was not too pleased about that one. :mad:

And with that, I am done. I might still break down and get Anno 2070 while the encore deals are still on but I'm hesitant to spend more than I already have so I don't think that's going to happen. So, total damage is about 130$. Not too bad considering the crazy amounts I've managed to spend in previous sales.

Edited by FLD
  • Like 1

I played one mission, which was actually a modified version of an Uncharted 2 level. The bit with the camp in the jungle and then a big fight near that hut where snipers start appearing, too. Had to carry Smooves' noobness through that one. :P

The arena stuff is still pretty fun though, especially if you're with friends/decent teammates.

Edited by Hot Heart