Games You've Bought

deanb

If I do end up getting it I think it will be the second Season Pass I've got, the first being AC3.  I probably wouldn't have gotten that one except there was a ridonculous deal/pricing error on Amazon that made the special edition pre-order the same price as the regular edition.

If I do end up getting it I think it will be the second Season Pass I've got, the first being AC3.  I probably wouldn't have gotten that one except there was a ridonculous deal/pricing error on GMG that made the special edition pre-order the same price as the regular edition.

That was on Amazon. For some reason, Ubisoft don't want their games available on GMG for NA. It's kind of annoying. :/

Well, I actually bought Resistance 2 based on the multiplayer after participating in the beta. It was probably quite repetitive, but I was damn good at it, so I enjoyed it. Plus, it was pretty hectic with 16 odd players in co-op, so it was unlike any other games I'd played.

Did about two levels of single-player and got bored. I am not big on FPSs either, unless there's some sort of co-op or decent multiplayer, I guess.

Edited by Hot Heart

R1 was definitely the better game, but I really loved the silliness of R2. It felt like a comic book in some ways.

For as much as I love Kojima and everything he does or is involved in, I have never played a ZoE game. From what I hear, I should skip the first one though.

Having played them recently, I wouldn't say you should necessarily skip the first one. It's very repetitive and rough around the edges, and some of that dialogue is downright painful but there's some fun to be had with it. Also, it's only about 5 hours long and provides some backstory that will allow you to get a bit more out of The Second Runner's story.