1. 1. How do you take your coffee?

• Black
    • With Cream
    • With Sugar
    • With Cream and Sugar
    • Honey
    • Iced
    • I don't

Mmmm, I'd try the Vietnamese coffee but I don't think I could waste the heavenly delights of condensed milk in coffee.

Also, the song on that video was ace.

I'm guessing at home, Americans generally use ground ground coffee in a drip machine and Brits use instant? Usually I stick to tea when I'll have assam with semi-skimmmed milk and sugar as I don't really like instant coffee but it's so easy and no mess it tends to be what I'll have at home if I can't be bothered making tea. for that reason I have sugar and cat milk to make it bearable . If I'm out I'll have an espresso with no milk/sugar or a cappuccino without sugar.

Pushy-downy coffee for me.

Usually I stick to tea when I'll have assam with semi-skimmmed milk and sugar as I don't really like instant coffee but it's so easy and no mess it tends to be what I'll have at home if I can't be bothered making tea. for that reason I have sugar and cat milk to make it bearable .

Do you wear gauntlets when you milk the cat, or do they sell it in stores over there? :s

(Also, the (Thai) Vietnamese

.) Edited by fuchikoma

Mmmm, I'd try the Vietnamese coffee but I don't think I could waste the heavenly delights of condensed milk in coffee.

I'm guessing at home, Americans generally use ground ground coffee in a drip machine and Brits use instant? Usually I stick to tea when I'll have assam with semi-skimmmed milk and sugar as I don't really like instant coffee but it's so easy and no mess it tends to be what I'll have at home if I can't be bothered making tea. for that reason I have sugar and cat milk to make it bearable . If I'm out I'll have an espresso with no milk/sugar or a cappuccino without sugar.

French press? That's what I use. Not perfect, but better than a drip machine or instant.

Usually I stick to tea when I'll have assam with semi-skimmmed milk and sugar as I don't really like instant coffee but it's so easy and no mess it tends to be what I'll have at home if I can't be bothered making tea. for that reason I have sugar and cat milk to make it bearable .

Do you wear gauntlets when you milk the cat, or do they sell it in stores over there? :s

(Also, the (Thai) Vietnamese

.)

cat milk = evaporated milk. I probably should have just said that to begin with. Is cat milk not a common name for it?

French press? That's what I use. Not perfect, but better than a drip machine or instant.

I'm pretty sure the technical term is "Pushy-downy" but I'm sure people will understand if you say "French Press" or "Caffettiera".

So I had ca phe sua da today (Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk, on ice. And yeah, I don't have any accented character keys. :P)

I expected it to be sweet like Japanese canned coffees, being loaded with condensed milk... no! It was nicely balanced and VERY strong! Don't know if it had chicory or not, but that taste was like weapons-grade coffee. I think I need to get the equipment and start making this stuff at home.

I'm at my aunts, it looks like your regular smooth/gold type coffee, and for the most part tastes like it. But it has some kind of smokey after taste that I don't know if it's part of the coffee or due to her taking up smoking again. But it's in a sealed container and she smokes outside, so I dunno. Only two tea bags left, may have to pick up a small pack of tea or coffee for myself tomorrow.