What are you listening to now?

Chronixal

Just ordered a whole buncha Touhou Project arrange discs through a Japanese buying service called Goody-Japan. For those who don't know this phenomenon, all but the last one are "doujin" groups, which is basically "indie," but these ones all focus mainly on doing versions of music from the Touhou Project PC game series. There are many, many more than this as well - since the original creator allows any derivative works that don't get too commercial, it's led to an unprecedented cultural explosion around this series. Despite a global cult following, these small groups don't often sell their works in big stores that would ship internationally, but there are a number of services in Japan to facilitate Japanese shopping and online auctions for the international community.

Alstroemeria Records/Syrufit - Double Counterpoint

(softsubbed)
SYNC.ART'S - Tenga
(cover. Originals don't last long on Youtube)
  • Like 1

Time for some dancey-pop! Had this on repeat the whole day.

http://soundcloud.com/teganandsara/closer

If the new album sounds similar I will be very happy! (It kinda sounds like their song with Tiesto, or Tiesto's "song" featuring them, which I also had on repeat around 2 years ago i think along with another pop song I don't want to admit listening too!).