What are you listening to now?

Chronixal

As weird as it was, Sick Sick Sick really grew on me. I think it was the infectious (lolpun) cadence of the verse, but yeah, the overall album wasn't great; just a few really good songs.

I will say that I preferred Lullabies To Paralyze over Songs For The Deaf. Probably just me though. And I really liked Them Crooked Vultures, too.

Little late to the party, especially as a big Radiohead fan... It's a pretty good album, though. Feels a lot like Yorke's solo efforts of late, and I wish he would've branched out a bit with the talent he had behind him, but eh, it works and is a pretty nice evolution of his stuff era The Eraser

Little late to the party, especially as a big Radiohead fan... It's a pretty good album, though. Feels a lot like Yorke's solo efforts of late, and I wish he would've branched out a bit with the talent he had behind him, but eh, it works and is a pretty nice evolution of his stuff era The Eraser

It's The Eraser with way better bass lines.

It's The Eraser with way better bass lines.

Yep, that's about right.