Games You've Bought 2014

TheMightyEthan

MYCVOkn.jpg

Super spontaneous impulse buy. I want my PSP library to be more than a few games. Not to mention maybe later tonight I might look into the original Katamari Damacy ever since Game Grumps have been playing it.

I assume that's physical? I had them on UMDs back when I owned a PSP but now I really wanna grab them for my Vita. I'd be all over a discounted double pack on PSN.

Final Fantasy sale on PSN.

osv3aLE.jpg

I've wanted this one since I got my Vita, I just wasn't willing to pay 20 bucks for it. I've started this one quite a few times over the years, and got pretty far into it a couple times, but I never finished it for some reason. I'm also really curious about that After Years sequel thing even though I heard it's not all that great.

ZUTK4Xy.jpg

Not only have I never finished this one, I've never actually played it (if you still want Dean to ban me, Hot Heart, I think this is probably your best chance at convincing him :P). I tried emulating it years ago but got stuck and lost interest like a couple hours in. I've beaten every mainline FF (excluding sequels and MMOs) from VI to XIII except for this one. Now I have no excuse not to play it.

There's also FFXIII-2 for 9$ with the PS+ discount. It's very tempting but I'm on the fence since I'd much rather have a physical copy. Then again, I don't think I'd ever get a physical copy for 9 bucks...

• Like 1

Wmqh8d0.jpg

*sigh*... digitally. :(

I looked around and couldn't find a physical copy for less than 25 bucks with shipping. I would've been fine paying that much for it were it not for this PSN deal. Hard to justify paying 25 when you can get it for 9...

edit:

RpnKATw.jpg

I was planning on waiting since it only comes out at the end of February, but there was a promo code on Gamefly for 25% off that ends on the 31st so I went for it. 

BQ8yz2d.jpg

This one was kinda lucky. I had received 5$ of credit from Amazon for buying stuff back in december. It was only valid on specific Editor's Choice titles for January. Nothing interested me so I deleted the email and forgot about it. Then last night I was reading the Steam thread on Neogaf and found out Enslaved was added to the selection at the last minute. 7,49$ minus my credit, so it only cost me 2,49$. Pretty sweet deal for a game I really enjoyed on PS3. Now I'll finally get to play the DLC. It came bundled with Inversion but I can't say I'm too interested about that one.

Edited by FLD
  • Like 1

Vel8Zmc.jpg

I wasn't expecting to get this one for a while. At least not until the next big Steam sale, most likely the summer one. But it's already 75% off on GMG and comes with 2$ of credit. The current 20% voucher doesn't work on it, though. But still, at 12,49$ it was already borderline instabuy. The credit is just icing on the cake.

If the gameplay and story are anywhere near as good as MK's, then my love of DC will probably make it my favorite fighting game ever. 

• Like 1

PS_3DS_BravelyDefault_enGB.png

LOL no fairy on the cover for us Europeans!

Got the last copy in town, seemingly most of the game stores here were following the US calendar because NOWHERE here was carrying it before Christmas, at least not in sizeable quantities anyway. Was in GameStop and the lone sales guy I saw there said he never even knew it had come in because he didn't see it there, they must have had that little of them. Eventually got it in Argos.

Really enjoying it so far, I'm on (I think) the far side of Chapter 1, just starting the Temple of Wind section where Brad was during Giant Bomb's rather extensive Quick Look.

• Like 1

Grabbed a few cheap things over the past week.

Fd9MOEu.jpg

Been curious for a while but was waiting for them to strip out GFWL. Was on sale on Gamefly, I think.

QRwOsnA.jpg

Impulse purchase. Managed to resist during the holiday sale but not this time. So far I like it but I'm kind of terrible at it. Haven't made it past the first stage yet.

lLzkXIj.jpg

Mostly because nostalgia and it was dirt cheap.

edit: and I somehow forgot to include the one thing I was initially coming in this thread to post about...

kCGaUWv.jpg

Should unlock tonight around midnight-ish. Really looking forward to it.

Edited by FLD