Games You've Bought 2014

TheMightyEthan

MegaMan%20X4%20%5BU%5D%20%5BSLUS-00561%5

Im not a huge Mega Man fan, but X4 makes me really nostalgic. By far my favorite Mega Man game.

I also went nuts with the PSN sale -

Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut

Alice: Madness Returns - Ultimate Edition

Dead Space

Dead Space 2

Red Dead Redemption/Max Payne 3 bundle

Ive never played Max Payne 3 or any of the older ones, but it seems like something I might like.

Thank fucking God for online shopping...

6swlVMc.jpg5K4Pqpi.jpgjIWpelj.jpg

Not really sure what to expect from the first two, to be honest. All I know is that Akiba's Trip is supposed to be a really fun brawler and Hyperdimension Neptunia has a style of meta humor similar to Disgaea, which I enjoy a lot. I'm kinda meh on the fan service but I'm not exactly phased by it either. Let's hope I don't regret this...

I was on the fence about Senran Kagura since I currently have no means of playing the 3DS game it's a sequel to. But then I realized that it's coming out in October and there's literally nothing else coming out that month that I want to get. Plus, the physical run is actually a limited edition and I didn't want to risk missing out on getting one. Might even be able to sell it for a profit if I end up not liking the game.

• Like 2

I'm still willing to buy PS3 games as I made just enough room on my current crappy entertainment stand. I'm a bit worried as how Walking Dead Season 3 will play now, but it wouldn't be the worst thing to play S1 and S2 over again on PC. Just, if there's an option for PS4, I've got to go for it!

Always wanted to play SMT- from what ive read they're not necessarily hard but require a fair bit of front-end preparation and learning to survive till the end. Similar to Dark Souls in that process? Though obv not in actual mechanics.

Also is Sims 4 good? Better than 2/3? My gf would probably like it, maybe i'll get it for her for xmas

Edited by kenshi_ryden

44LozPA.jpg

Heard Minecraft for PS4 was on the PSN store. I had my Vita on me, hit remote play, bought it for 5 dollars, and downloaded it. Got 8 bronze trophies in 2 minutes, controls work very well on remote play. I haven't used remote play from my work office since I plugged my PS4 into the LAN, unreal the lack of latency considering the distance.

Edited by The Cowboy Poet
  • Like 1

I've never tried using remote play from outside the house, I may have to now.

I tried it from a friends house a couple of weeks ago, played Watch Dogs to get some SPIDER TANK action.  Which is partly what led up to my twitter rant about how Ubisoft should make a vita / psn game that's a more fleshed out Spider Tank.  Different levels, abilities, goals, etc.  I would play the SHIT out of that.

Edited by staySICK