Games You've Bought 2014

TheMightyEthan

eR40O6u.jpg

Man, this one's price just kind of plummeted. 6 bucks on GMG and it came out like, what, 6 months ago tops?

S5jGEQi.jpg

Original Sin looks great but is still a bit too pricy for me to bite, so I went for this instead. I'm also really tempted to get Dragon Commander, that game looks fucking batshit insane in the best possible way.

• Like 1

A couple of last minute purchases I made before the sale ended.

S7maNk0.jpg

VFHOM0A.jpg

I absolutely loved To The Moon, so A Bird Story was kind of a no-brainer. As for Escape Goat, I've had my eye on it for quite a while. I love puzzle games and retro-styled games so it seemed like it would be right up my alley. 

Oh and I also grabbed that Humble Sega Bundle or whatever it's called. I mainly got it for the Dreamcast Collection but I keep hearing that Sonic All-Stars Racing is great so I'll have to check it out as well.

Is that the old meaning of expansion where it's practically an entirely new game worth of content?

Is there a normal dlc season pass for other dlc and does any of the other dlc include new story?

Nothing about destiny is not confusing to me.

That is the only purchasable DLC so far. No real season pass, but these are the only things that really 'expand' (read: extend) the game for the 6 months after launch.

The first expansion is a few extra story missions focusing on one of the enemy factions, a couple of extra 'strikes' (more combat-focused missions) and a 'Raid', as well as lots of extra unique gear. At the same time, the game will have an update for everyone, so they can still reach higher levels and keep up with the other general content when that gets a bump.

Details on the second expansion are scarce at the moment, but I don't expect it to be that huge either.

It's all a bit confusing unless you've been keeping up with the updates/game news and know a bit more about the game (or perhaps just general MMO progression)

Frankly, unless you can get them in some sort of deal, the UK price for the expansions sounds like a total rip-off (especially so if you're on Xbox where some DLC items are PS-exclusive). On the plus side, the game doesn't have a subscription (beyond PS+ or Live being required), so I'm okay with that side of things; especially since PS+ covers all online stuff and gives you free games and discounts.

• Like 2

7-wonders_box.jpg

Decided to buy my own copy since I think my friends will like it (I know one does already). Got a sort of deal on eBay, in that I got it for just shy of £30 whereas everywhere else is £35+ (every little helps!). The card packs are unopened, so it's unplayed too, plus it includes a promo (though I think that's now included in the new Wonder Pack anyway)

• Like 1

Couldn't resist that deal either.

NicAN3x.jpgwTMKCAS.jpg

Also, a few days ago I got this when it was on sale on Steam

bVbmT66.jpg

Which somehow caused this to show up in my inventory

qwQKxFP.jpg

I had no interest in it but a free game's a free game. What confuses me, though, is that looking at the store page for Hack 'n' Slash, I kinda feel like I wasn't supposed to get it? I mean, I bought Hack 'n' Slash alone for a little under 5 bucks and the bundle for Hack 'n' Slash + Spacebase was like twice that price. The only mention of getting a free copy of either game is for people that bought it while it was in Early Access, which clearly shouldn't apply to me.

7-wonders_box.jpg

Decided to buy my own copy since I think my friends will like it (I know one does already). Got a sort of deal on eBay, in that I got it for just shy of £30 whereas everywhere else is £35+ (every little helps!). The card packs are unopened, so it's unplayed too, plus it includes a promo (though I think that's now included in the new Wonder Pack anyway)

You think thats a deal? My roommate got this at a thrift store for like $5 including one of the expansions in mint condition