Games You've Bought 2014

TheMightyEthan

Oh, well that sounds good too. I haven't quite finished Styx yet but I've enjoyed it so much that I'm glad to hear there's any amount of stealth in this one as well, tbh.

edit:

CqXcoD7.jpg

20 bucks on GMG and a voucher brings it down to 16$. Not bad at all considering that's almost 50% less than the base discount Steam has on it. Been hearing really good things about it, too.

Edited by FLD
  • Like 1

now if only I could actually get on PSN to buy anything. They'd better extend their offers to give people a chance to actually but the them.

I guess I didn't buy them, but for Christmas I got Fantasy Life

tumblr_ng0psm8hKs1spig5lo1_400.jpg

and super mario 3d world

tumblr_n96ixiWuzK1qjoleso1_500.jpg

kind of scared to start fantasy life as there seem like a lot of choices to make at the start and I'm not sure how stuck with them you are.

Edited by TheFlyingGerbil

I haven't been able to connect to PSN since the 24th. That's why I asked where, I assumed you had gotten a PSN code from somewhere else because PSN has been down. I'll be super pissed if that deal goes away before I can connect.

I see. I guess I was just lucky then. I'd be surprised if Sony doesn't extend the sale a few days once psn is back to normal. I mean they are obviously aware of what's happening. Ending the sale while psn is down would just mean the hackers win. Plus, EVERYONE would be super pissed at them.

• Like 1

Destiny is a bad game; get over it and play something good, folks.

That said, here are all of my recent Steam game purchases:

Thief

Transistor

Jagged Alliance: Back in Action

Resident Evil 6

Child of Light

Age of Wonders 3

Bioshock Infinite Season Pass

I'm too tired to find pics, sorry.

• Like 1