Introduce Yourself

AcidCrownie

Hi, I'm HotChops. I go by the same username on Kotaku. I'm 28, and primarily a Xbox 360 gamer. My favorite games are Mass Effect 1&2, Bad Company 2, Bioshock, Red Dead Redemption, Fallout 3 and TES IV: Oblivion.

At one point I was an aspiring game journalist, but that career peaked and fizzled out after going to E3 in 2005. Today I'm just a super smart nerd who can't get a decent job; talking about String Theory with my coworkers at Subway.

I haven't been active on a forum in a long time, but I'm pretty sure Gawker is about to kill the commenter community on Kotaku, and so here I am. Nice to meet you all.

Hi, I'm HotChops. I go by the same username on Kotaku. I'm 28, and primarily a Xbox 360 gamer. My favorite games are Mass Effect 1&2, Bad Company 2, Bioshock, Red Dead Redemption, Fallout 3 and TES IV: Oblivion.

At one point I was an aspiring game journalist, but that career peaked and fizzled out after going to E3 in 2005. Today I'm just a super smart nerd who can't get a decent job; talking about String Theory with my coworkers at Subway.

I haven't been active on a forum in a long time, but I'm pretty sure Gawker is about to kill the commenter community on Kotaku, and so here I am. Nice to meet you all.

Hey if you're still at all interested in writing, Nightmare Mode is always looking for more people! :)

Showmeyomoves! and that guy....um...THAT GUY AKA THE LEYEZ! I don't personally know who he is yet, but if he took away that "L" from username name, he would have one kick ass username.

Edit: Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I'm going to assume the letter "L" stands for Left and the username is suppose to be a shout-out to Left Eye from TLC. Damn I'm weird.

I'm gonna be known as "That Guy" now? Awkward. I'm not really cool, so putting "The" before my name probably won't help.

It's actually my nickname spelled out phonetically (in my mind, anyways), I learned that it made people mispronounce it even more. :(

Hottie, this is the first time someone figured out how my username is pronounced without me telling them!

You are correct, it is pronounced "Lies". Expect a christmas ham in the mail!