Introduce Yourself

AcidCrownie

Mason, 16, from Canada. I'm guessing most of you probably know who I am. I was on Kotaku a fair amount before I was banned like 3 times and grew tired of their bullshit and I was on the first forums for a few months after it's inception before it turned into a shithole of memes and drama.

Anyway, hi!

Hey, I'm SixTwoSixFour, feel free to call me Six. If you're an older Kotakuite, you might know me as Dangeresque, my old account that got banned during The Great Purge earlier this year. I'm 21, I'm a full-time minimum wage employee, and I'm usually logged on to Steam, even if I'm not around at the moment (go by GaryOak ([k]) on there). Nice to meetcha.

Hey Pheer here. 24 just about 25 M. I work in IT.

I have all systems, though my PS3 gets most play. As for games, I play everything except Racing and Sports games.

btw I really like this forum. THE FORUM IS DEAD LONG LIVE THE FORUM!

(aside to admins, my old sig probably wont fly here will it?)

I'm dean, I'll be your pilot on this forum.

I'm a Digital Effects student on my final year.

I'm from the great land of Yorkshire. So I'm quite the fan of countryside.

I'm primarily a PC gamer, and a fan of RPGs and Casual titles.

On the side I also writer for Pressxordie.com which you can click in my signature.

I'm Patricia, 20 going on 21 in a few months year old in college studying Marketing and Video Game Design/Theory at Hampshire College (MA) but I'm from SF. Console gamer, pretty much. I'm the editor/news director of Nightmare Mode, been published a couple of places and such. Will probably try to get serious with that stuff this coming year, since my name is out there now. If you're interested in writing for us, hand me a message or something and we can talk.

Or if you're interested in playing MNC, BC2 (Vietnam is just around the corner, yo), or just about anything else. XBL Chat is where all the great shit happens, you're practically guaranteed to have a great time with the XBL group.

hello my name is dragonite i am a gay man age 37, i like activities and dislike hobbies. i collect buddhist prayer flags and vintage arcade cabinets just for the smell of the dust on the components when they heat up. i like starting lots of topics and having heated arguments about subjects i have a high emotional response to but very little concrete knowledge about ... sometimes when i like to think about how the exact same argument must be happening in a thousand different forums all over the internet at exactly the same time. it makes me feel sad but at the same time strangely comforted.