Introduce Yourself

AcidCrownie

Perhaps you link Moffie to this place too, I've kinda missed her various corrections. Plus, I haven't gotten a single PM yet, what am I to do with all this vacant space!?

Anything to make this place less sausage-y (disregarding the irony of advertizing mine in New Vegas), so.... yeah.. get moffie in here.

STAT.

@hatch:

Actually, that sentence "In al mijn egocentrische glorie, beste man" translates pretty easily into english as well. Behold!

In al mijn egocentrische glorie, beste man.

In all my egocentrical glory, good man

Knowledge is power.

thanks but I don't know english

Hey DK. Way to break the bro pact, bro.

I.. uuhm.. I

I have no clever or witty response, nor a rationalization that would clear my conscience.

:(

I'm sorry for breaking the bro pact, bro. We still bros though, bro?

I was almost forced into coming here when told TAYers were nuding up (again)though. He or she that brought this to my attention and begged/coerced me into coming here was very persuasive. I would have dropped you a line.. like.. tomorrow or something.. You know I would have.

Hey DK. Way to break the bro pact, bro.

I.. uuhm.. I

I have no clever or witty response, nor a rationalization that would clear my conscience.

:(

I'm sorry for breaking the bro pact, bro. We still bros though, bro?

I was almost forced into coming here when told TAYers were nuding up (again)though. He or she that brought this to my attention and begged/coerced me into coming here was very persuasive. I would have dropped you a line.. like.. tomorrow or something.. You know I would have.

Check your Kotaku PM's, I already dropped you a line after having someone ELSE tell me about this place. Crazyness.

We can still be bros. But my brofists are still reserved for Baguettes and Kanji. You've been officially un-bro fisted. You'll not be getting a fisting from me ever again.