Mass Effect

AcidCrownie

Andromeda  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to get Mass Effect Andromeda?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, I need to see more
    • Already have it preordered
  2. 2. If you are getting Andromeda, what system will you play it on?

• Playstation 4
    • Xbox One
    • PC
    • I'm delusional and think I'll be able to get it on Switch

Yeah I'll be honest, all but the Husk and the "Havester" look "Reaper-like" to me in what we've seen of Reaper designs. Especially the Ravager. Look a bit more like what'd happen if you took Chaos Space Marine and an overenthusiastic PC modder with zero taste.

What would we say are the other races too?

Obviously first three are Human, Batarian n Turian. Is the Banshee an Asari? Tyrant is maybe a Drell?

Yeah I'll be honest, all but the Husk and the "Havester" look "Reaper-like" to me in what we've seen of Reaper designs. Especially the Ravager. Look a bit more like what'd happen if you took Chaos Space Marine and an overenthusiastic PC modder with zero taste.

What would we say are the other races too?

Obviously first three are Human, Batarian n Turian. Is the Banshee an Asari? Tyrant is maybe a Drell?

Yep, Banshee is an Asari. I have no clue what the Tyrant is, but apparently there was supposed to be one for Krogan too or something.

Yep, Banshee is an Asari. I have no clue what the Tyrant is, but apparently there was supposed to be one for Krogan too or something.

I believe the Brute is a mix of Krogan and Turian. The Tyrant reminds me of an Elcor in some respects...

@HH: I can't imagine they'll take away your unlocks when you prestige.

It would seem silly, but I figured it'd be like 'banking' your character, then you get a chance to respec them and try a different playstyle possibly.

Nice to see how immature some people can be. :rolleyes:

As if being immature is something bad. Sometimes I'm so glad that fags are not tolerated in my country. Also, I consider american "political correctness" more immature, if we are talking about negative connotations.

Instead of making a good game bioware put effort in such shit.

Edited by Maritan

*cough*

Is that an indication that I'm off topic?

Not that you're off topic, just that your choice of language is hugely inappropriate. Kinda worse in that you've not even noticed.

Whether or not we feel the addition of same sex relationships in Mass Effect 3 is a good or bad thing is in fact entirely on-topic, both for this thread or this one. Just maybe the word of choice could be "same sex" or "gay". "Fag" is strictly reserved for if Shepard becomes a cigarette while passing through England.

• Like 3

Well, I have a new least favorite person on here. Congrats.

Why, thank you.

*cough*

Is that an indication that I'm off topic?

Not that you're off topic, just that your choice of language is hugely inappropriate. Kinda worse in that you've not even noticed.

Whether or not we feel the addition of same sex relationships in Mass Effect 3 is a good or bad thing is in fact entirely on-topic, both for this thread or this one. Just maybe the word of choice could be "same sex" or "gay". "Fag" is strictly reserved for if Shepard becomes a cigarette while passing through England.

You guys are no fun.

No, you're just acting like a jackass.

ANYWAYS, it'd be great to ignore the trolls and get this back on topic. I am taking Tuesday off work, I will purchase Mass Effect 3 first thing in the morning, and see how far I can get. It's going to be a good day.

Edited by TheCowboyPoet

Spring break just so happens to start this Friday. Aw yeah.

Awe man, I wish I did more gaming when I was a college/high school student. Nothing sounds more relaxing then spending a week on the PlayStation, it'd do wonders for my mental health. Instead I will march slowly into insanity.

Well if it's of any interest I haven't had to wait at all and cos curiosity killed the cat I may know the ending. May I strongly suggest you don't click the following spoiler, but at least we can go back to it later n see if I was right.

I AM FUCKING WARNING YOU.

Seriously, this is your last chance. The Paragon choice is to just shut down the PC now. Renegade:

They blow up the mass relay system in one galaxy wide chain reaction, much akin to how the Stargates were used to wipe out the Replicators. The Citadel does not survive this, it is in fact the "dakara device" in this situation. Potentially neither does the Normandy.Oh and everyones favourite English capital doesn't fare so well either.

Bad ending: Neither does everyone's favourite planet earth and earth based life forms.

And the bad ending:

edit: I guess I should point out I was looking through the files for some definitive "I've got the game, but it's not the demo" kinda proof. I've got Bink player(was for some older stuff, borderlands I think) so made sense to use one of the videos. I purposefully avoided the ones titled "end" and like a few seconds into the clip I was like "oh...oh...oh god this is the ending"

edit2: Double bagged the spoiler. Added the "bad" ending. Also looking at the file names it did have the word "end" in it, but I guess the rest of it made it seem less harmful.

edit3: Added "video recreation of ME3 ending" (Since I daren't risk straight up uploading the actual files)

Well if it's of any interest I haven't had to wait at all and cos curiosity killed the cat I may know the ending. May I strongly suggest you don't click the following spoiler, but at least we can go back to it later n see if I was right.

I AM FUCKING WARNING YOU.

They blow up the mass relay system in one galaxy wide chain reaction, much akin to how the Stargates were used to wipe out the Replicators. The Citadel does not survive this, it is in fact the "dakara device" in this situation. Potentially neither does the Normandy.Oh and everyones favourite English capital doesn't fare so well either.

edit: I guess I should point out I was looking through the files for some definitive "I've got the game, but it's not the demo" kinda proof. I've got Bink player(was for some older stuff, borderlands I think) so made sense to use one of the videos. I purposefully avoided the ones titled "end" and like a few seconds into the clip I was like "oh...oh...oh god this is the ending"

Here's what I heard about that spoiler of yours

There's an ending where Normandy survives but is stranded on an unknown world with no tech.

If you keep the collectors' base it can help somehow.

Both are not confirmed, but that sounds plausible, considering your spoiler

That's... what I posted on the previous page.

Really? It's a simple case of going to a night club and picking if you're "waiting on the right man"? Also that VA is...What the fuck? There's definitely wood involved, but it's not in their pants.

And that's why I think it's total bullshit to cater to minorities in such cases.

He's a fucking military man that kicks ass, and then we see this (insert your favourite offensive slur). I think it looks awkward as fuck even for homos(yeah, another warning, but I can't help it).