Mass Effect

AcidCrownie

Andromeda  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to get Mass Effect Andromeda?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, I need to see more
    • Already have it preordered
  2. 2. If you are getting Andromeda, what system will you play it on?

• Playstation 4
    • Xbox One
    • PC
    • I'm delusional and think I'll be able to get it on Switch

Maybe I'm early in the game and he keeps mentioning it but my Shepard has been asked a similar question to what I stated above by 3 or so characters, and has mentioned the kid for two of them. Maybe I should move forward in the game and he'll get over it [besides the dreams]

It's got to be dialog options then, cause my Shep never mentioned the kid early in the game either. AFAIK my Shep is the only person in the universe who even knew that kid existed.

Edited by TheMightyEthan

lmao! (minor spoiler about returning character)

I just noticed that they actually bump-mapped nipples into Jack's shirt.

*Edit* - Rather, the spoiler is the fact that the character returns, not the thing I noticed about them.

*Edit 2* - Also, different spoiler

The fight between Thane and Kai Leng was badass.

Edited by TheMightyEthan

Does Shep ever bring up the kid? The only mention I've seen of him since the beginning has been in the dreams.

He mentioned the kid before on my first playthrough, most notably during a talk with Garrus.

Bioware also took the time to have some fun with some of the sub-memes that have spawned from their own games. James Vega and Cortez, on one occasion, mocked the Mako (specifically, how it could climb up just about anything and how poorly it handled). Garrus also borrowed Shepard's "Citadel" line during another conversation.

Edited by Vargras

That was one of the worst endings of all time. Of ALL.FUCKING.TIME.

Took me 32 hours with everything completed and maxed out. Great game, but that ending just ruined everything.

I mean...

If they can't come up with something other than that why not just make cliche ending where everyone is happy, Shepard finally settles down with his waifu, etc.

But this.. seriously, no conclusion?

Also...

image.png

*sigh*

Bioware also took the time to have some fun with some of the sub-memes that have spawned from their own games. James Vega and Cortez, on one occasion, mocked the Mako (specifically, how it could climb up just about anything and how poorly it handled). Garrus also borrowed Shepard's "Citadel" line during another conversation.

I lolled when the turian general told me that Garrus was in the weapons room, and that he said something about needing to do some calibrations and Shep was like "That sounds like Garrus."

Took me 32 hours with everything completed and maxed out. Great game, but that ending just ruined everything.

I mean...

You played 32 hours of Mass Effect since Tuesday? How is that possible?

Ive got about 26 hours right now. Its easy when you dont have a job, school, or anything else to do. I also wake up at 7am and play till midnight.

I mean...

You played 32 hours of Mass Effect since Tuesday? How is that possible?

Ive got about 26 hours right now. Its easy when you dont have a job, school, or anything else to do. I also wake up at 7am and play till midnight.

You, sir, you live the life. Let's trade places, you can do my job and I can sit on the couch all day and reconnect with my old friend PlayStation.

• Like 1

I hope not, cause then I'd feel bad for blowing off Miranda.

I was wearing the hoodie for a while, and I liked it a lot, but I thought it looked too weird in cutscenes when I was talking to people in Alliance uniforms and I'm wearing a hoodie (specifically Admiral Hacket), so I switched back to the uniform.

*Edit* - I wish there were actually 3 levels of uniform: combat, non-combat on-duty, and non-combat off-duty.

Edited by TheMightyEthan

Just finished it. I really dont understand how the ending is so goddamn awful. The only thing that I didnt like was how short it was. Other than that, it was very well done.

Then again, everyone also says that FF13-2 has one of the worst endings ever in a videogame, and I liked it. Im crazy like that.