Mass Effect

AcidCrownie

Andromeda  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to get Mass Effect Andromeda?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, I need to see more
    • Already have it preordered
  2. 2. If you are getting Andromeda, what system will you play it on?

• Playstation 4
    • Xbox One
    • PC
    • I'm delusional and think I'll be able to get it on Switch

You're misreading those endings. That's not the only ending you can get if you go in with 5000 EMS, that's just the only ending that's different than if you had lower EMS. You can still do the other endings, but they're the same as if you only had 4000 EMS or whatever.

See, that's what I thought at first, but they list the same options over and over with minor differences as EMS increases. It would be almost impossible to keep track of exactly which choices you'll get just by looking at the guide. I suppose it's just a confusing format they chose to use.

@elev3n

I see your Harbinger quotes, and I raise you an NSFW Harbinger/FemShep romance:

• Like 1

First 'N7 Challenge' has been posted. Looks like this is going to be a recurring thing.

Operation: Goliath

Citadel Allied Command is mounting a galaxy-wide operation to cripple the Reapers’ shock troops: the turian-krogan hybrids known as “brutes.” To flush out Reaper ground forces, N7 teams are deploying to engage the enemy in key theaters. Heavy reinforcements are expected anywhere fighting begins.

Community Goal: Inflict heavy casualties on Reaper “brutes” on March 16th, 17th, and 18th.

Community Unlock: If this goal is met, all N7 squads will be awarded a Victory Pack that can be unlocked the following week.

Squad Goal: Successful extraction from a Reaper-held zone at a Silver threat level or higher.

Squad Unlock: Your squad will be granted a Commendation Pack.

Your allies are counting on you. Now is not the time to let them down.

Verify you have data tracking enabled per the first question in this FAQ: in the game, go to Options -> Online -> Upload Gameplay Feedback, and make sure it is “ON”. If it was “OFF” during the challenge period, you will not be able to receive the unlocks.

I suppose I could turn it off after I get the packs.

What's worse than a team of fairly useless people, making games take so long? One where the host disconnects on wave 8, 9 or 10. AAARRRRRGH!

I especially hate when the host leaves right after I've bought something from the store.

I'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT I GOT IN MY CRATE BECAUSE OF YOU. Then I'm stuck checking ALL of my characters to see if maybe I got a customization option out of it.

I know I'm taking this a bit too far, but I don't really like how BioWare is like: wow, only 1% of people who win win on gold. Well, maybe if there was purchase system, then I wouldn't have to grind for weeks with weapons I don't like (and suck), which keep me from trying Gold.

I'm just bitter cause I still don't have a Mattock or a Widow or a Black Widow.

I know I'm taking this a bit too far, but I don't really like how BioWare is like: wow, only 1% of people who win win on gold. Well, maybe if there was purchase system, then I wouldn't have to grind for weeks with weapons I don't like (and suck), which keep me from trying Gold.

Really? Mattock is only ranked as uncommon - you should have it by now.

Then again, Quarian Infiltrator is also ranked as Uncommon, and I still haven't managed to get it.

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/5623/article/the-final-hours-of-mass-effect-3-sheds-light-on-controversial-ending/

Also seems the fan theory of how the game ends is debunked:

As late as November, the developers were considering at least one drastically different ending that was eventually scrapped. The sequence would have seen the player lose control of Commander Shepard, revealing that he or she had actually been indoctrinated by the Reapers.

Also TIM really? Harbinger not good enough?

Really? Mattock is only ranked as uncommon - you should have it by now.

Then again, Quarian Infiltrator is also ranked as Uncommon, and I still haven't managed to get it.

Tell me about it <_<

The two guys I always play with both have Mattocks. And they don't even use Assault Rifles.

But I do have full customization on asari vanguard... Meh

Still haven't finished the game yet, but I plan on doing the bulk of it tonight.

However, this occurred to me last night: Does the Prothean artifact you found in ME2 have an effect in ME3? I don't believe I've seen it as a war asset, but does it happen to play out into the plot? So far all the DLC has, like Kasumi and the characters from Overlord. Even met Zaeed, but I'm wondering where that artifact might come into play.

Or perhaps it was only a nice decoration for your living space in ME2.

If it does, just answer with a "Yes." If not, perhaps it's important for a "True Ending" DLC. /optimistic

Edited by Atomsk88

Still haven't finished the game yet, but I plan on doing the bulk of it tonight.

However, this occurred to me last night: Does the Prothean artifact you found in ME2 have an effect in ME3? I don't believe I've seen it as a war asset, but does it happen to play out into the plot? So far all the DLC has, like Kasumi and the characters from Overlord. Even met Zaeed, but I'm wondering where that artifact might come into play.

Or perhaps it was only a nice decoration for your living space in ME2.

If it does, just answer with a "Yes." If not, perhaps it's important for a "True Ending" DLC. /optimistic

I'm guessing 'No'. I don't think the Normandy crash site did much either. It -might- affect the little memorial wall thing, but I honestly don't know.