Mass Effect

AcidCrownie

Andromeda  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to get Mass Effect Andromeda?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, I need to see more
    • Already have it preordered
  2. 2. If you are getting Andromeda, what system will you play it on?

• Playstation 4
    • Xbox One
    • PC
    • I'm delusional and think I'll be able to get it on Switch

I guess it's a bit like, "OK, my mission with the Collectors is done. I'm no longer with Cerberus, back to the Alliance, I go. Some of you may or may not want to stick around."

Then the Alliance was all "You think you can just waltz back in here and...just waltz back in here?! You were working with people what do terrorist things. TO PRISON WITH YOU."

And instead of Shepard going "Fuck you! I am/was a Spectre or whatever" he was like, "Sure, whatever, guys. But there's one big 'I told you so' coming if the Reapers attack now."

• Like 1

Also, this is probably more a personal thing, but some of the writing with Miranda seems a little weak. I mean, the first encounter was really good, but the other stuff feels a bit flat, with some lame dialogue.

And I feel perhaps they missed a bigger opportunity with the whole 'femme fatale' idea they had originally imagined for her in ME2. I mean, I guess it depends on what happened at the end of ME2, but they probably could've played up whether you can trust her or not.

Then again, I don't know what she's done with those Alliance resources...

Then again, I don't know what she's done with those Alliance resources...

It's what keeps her alive in the Sanctuary mission, I believe. In my quick insanity run, I was still able to convince her dad to let Oriana go, but Miranda was dying in my arms the next second. I don't know how or why though, I was skipping dialogue at every chance.

I don't care what anyone says - Mordin, Legion, and Javik practically steal the show when it comes to lines. Grunt's got some pretty great ones too, and probably has the most memorable line in the entire game.

"I don't need luck. I have ammo."

I think Tali's emergency induction port was hilarious.

• Like 1

I don't care what anyone says - Mordin, Legion, and Javik practically steal the show when it comes to lines. Grunt's got some pretty great ones too, and probably has the most memorable line in the entire game.

Oh god, that line. My girlfriend is a huge Tali fan, and now every time we go to a restaurant with straws, she calls them 'emergency induction ports'.

If you also fail to mention that Kai Leng is running around while talking to her during one of the convos, she doesn't know he's around, and so she can't prepare for him. She basically dies.

Edited by Vargras

Best line in the whole game.

My girlfriend is a huge Tali fan

You love Mass Effect and you have a girlfriend who loves Mass Effect. Sounds like a keeper in my books. And not one of the gross green ugly ones.

I'd say more, but I think I might make you guys horribly jealous. Needless to say, in multiplayer, she is the Quarian Engineer to my Krogan Soldier.

And she also has the M-99 Saber. And won't use it. Le sigh.

I'd say more, but I think I might make you guys horribly jealous.

You mean she's from a family of clowns?! So jelly!! :P

My wife likes to play Firefight with me, so I tried to get her to try the Mass Effect multiplayer. She got to the level-up stage of character creation, said "this is too complicated" and quit. :(

To be fair, until I got some more experience with how the game works, every rank 4,5,6 decision took me forever.

Got the N7 shotgun **meh**

But on a separate pack, I got the salarian infiltrator. :D

One step closer to infiltrator godhood. I already have Mantis X with Sniper Barrel V and Spare Ammo V. Just need to unlock the sal inf 4 more times, the Widow ten times, and the Black Widow ten times. Shouldn't take very long, right?

Got the N7 shotgun **meh**

But on a separate pack, I got the salarian infiltrator. :D

One step closer to infiltrator godhood. I already have Mantis X with Sniper Barrel V and Spare Ammo V. Just need to unlock the sal inf 4 more times, the Widow ten times, and the Black Widow ten times. Shouldn't take very long, right?

Don't you 'meh' me. The Crusader is actually pretty damn good if you use the right mods with it. I've got the high caliber barrel + smart choke on it, and it's essentially a sniper rifle for me. Just go for headshots and you're golden.

I actually had someone mock me in the lobby over voice chat, and tell me how much better the Claymore was. I smoked his ass on points, and lead everyone else by 20k. Don't underestimate it.

Edited by Vargras