Mass Effect

AcidCrownie

Andromeda  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to get Mass Effect Andromeda?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe, I need to see more
    • Already have it preordered
  2. 2. If you are getting Andromeda, what system will you play it on?

• Playstation 4
    • Xbox One
    • PC
    • I'm delusional and think I'll be able to get it on Switch

So, chalk this one up as a rumor until otherwise confirmed.

[23:33] <ScyStorm> Alright so

[23:33] <ScyStorm> the next ME3 DLC has apparently been leaked

[23:33] <ScyStorm> this is the same guy who leaked the last one and he was 100% correct

[23:34] <ScyStorm> Mass Effect™ 3: Earth:

[23:34] <ScyStorm> The fighting is fiercest when it's your home at stake! Mass Effect 3™: Earth adds mods, gear, and new maps for Rio, Vancouver, and London. It features 3 new weapons: Piranha assault shotgun, Acolyte pistol, and Typhoon light machine gun. Six new human N7 classes are also available: Destroyer, Paladin, Demolisher, Slayer, Shadow, and Fury!

[23:34] <ScyStorm> And as a bonus, Mass Effect™ 3: Extended Cut:

[23:34] <ScyStorm> An expanded ending for Mass Effect 3. Additional scenes and an extended epilogue reveal the impact of Shepard's choices on the future of the galaxy.

Worth noting that this is from the same guy who has leaked previous info and has been right about it, so he's got a good track record thus far. I'm rather interested in the classes and what they might do, and new maps are always nice.

I'm interested in how they'll make Vancouver into multiplayer. The singleplayer version was GREAT.

The maps are always one of my favorite things about content updates. As I said, it's simply a rumor, but a multiplayer Vancouver and London would be great. I'm especially interested to see how they would do Rio, considering we don't go there at all in the campaign.

I'm interested in how they'll make Vancouver into multiplayer. The singleplayer version was GREAT.

The maps are always one of my favorite things about content updates. As I said, it's simply a rumor, but a multiplayer Vancouver and London would be great. I'm especially interested to see how they would do Rio, considering we don't go there at all in the campaign.

My guess for Rio: favelas. Seems like every single game that includes somewhere like Rio always ends up going the favela route. Should be interesting to see how they bring it into the Mass Effect timeline, though.

I'll just watch the YouTube videos, I'm not really interested in playing the last mission again. Unless, there's new trophies, which I doubt.

Already seeing people bitch and complain about this though. I kind of wish Casey Hudson and co didn't even bother. There's no pleasing these people.

Isn't the point of this was to get an ending for YOUR character? I say skip the videos and watch your own ending first. Then watch the videos to see what else can happen.

I was going to download it, but the my PS3 wants me to feed it 4.20 first. I'll let my PS+ auto-updates take care of it... I wish free DLC also auto-downloads...

Oh well. I'll see it on thursday I guess...

Well, yeah, that's part of it, but I was one of the few who was satisfied with the ending I got.

Plus, I have too much in my catalog to go back and play parts of games I've already finished, maybe if it has trophies I'll have more incentive to go back, but I doubt it will.