The Halo Thread

Chewblaha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I love playing Reach, but I'm terrible at it. The friend that convinced me to get it always promised to "train"me a little, but he always ends up throwing me into the fray without teaching me anything. I don't play as often as I should either, hopefully I'll run into some TAYers someday!

Here are some expert Halo protips courtesy of ours truly:

1.Aim for the head- It does like a billion times more damage

2.Get the vehicles/power weapons before your team mates- Some of you may think you are fighting against a common foe. This is bullshit, you are all competing against each other for the most kills, sportsmanship be damned. Always use sprint to go straight for the best vehicle/weapon before anyone else can reach it. If someone else does get it before you, shoot them until an enemy finishes them off, then reap the rewards.

3. Armor Lock- See an enemy? Armor Lock. No questions asked, this is the ultimate strategy to killing your opponents.

4.Spam your headset- Rebecca Black's "Friday" seems to cause most of the Halo playing community to vomit uncontrollably, use this to your advantage, but don't forget to wear ear muffs.

If you use all of these amazing tips, you will be unstoppable, and get all the cool armor effects. It's not dress up, it's way too manly!

• Like 1

Just wondering where 343 industries will take the halo franchise next. I would personally love to see a game in the line of Halo 3:ODST, as a common soldier, fighting against an alien threat. (Call of Halo?) I did like Halo 3:ODST, but did not like the fact of regen shields and how you as an ODST could jump 3 feet in the air.

Here are some expert Halo protips courtesy of ours truly:

1.Aim for the head- It does like a billion times more damage

2.Get the vehicles/power weapons before your team mates- Some of you may think you are fighting against a common foe. This is bullshit, you are all competing against each other for the most kills, sportsmanship be damned. Always use sprint to go straight for the best vehicle/weapon before anyone else can reach it. If someone else does get it before you, shoot them until an enemy finishes them off, then reap the rewards.

3. Armor Lock- See an enemy? Armor Lock. No questions asked, this is the ultimate strategy to killing your opponents.

4.Spam your headset- Rebecca Black's "Friday" seems to cause most of the Halo playing community to vomit uncontrollably, use this to your advantage, but don't forget to wear ear muffs.

If you use all of these amazing tips, you will be unstoppable, and get all the cool armor effects. It's not dress up, it's way too manly!

The reason I dont play with you

• Like 1

The reason I dont play with you

You know, I would think sarcasm that obvious wouldn't have anyone taking that seriously, but apparently I overestimated the TAY community.

But dont worry, I dont want to play with anyone that has an avatar of a lolcat anyway. It's the retard filter of the internet.

Anyway, I was spectacularly disappointed with Halo Reach's campaign. It just felt so unpolished. The sniper mission in particular was aggravating, as in some difficulties a headshot with a sniper rifle wouldnt instantly kill anything but grunts, thus making stealth all but useless.

• Like 2

No, my reason for not playing with you was the fact youre annoying.

How did you not get that?

Man, I always thought that would be an opinion, not a fact. I also thought "You're" needed an apostrophe back there, but I guess I'm wrong on both accounts. The man with the lolcat for a picture seems to be at the very least, more patronizing.

On a on topic matter, I thought Halo Wars was underrated, but still pretty bad.

Edited by VicariousShaner
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...