Weird & Wonderful Web

deanb

No it doesn't.  The engine's shaft is already turning at a right angle to the direction the chain is turning, so they have to be using some kind of direction-changing linkage to get the blade to move that way anyway.  Just take that same linkage but put it on its side and the only change would be which way the blade is moving, in all other ways it would be mechanically identical.

that's his favourite shirt? it was funny though.

This may be my new default response to angry people. I think Willam Belli is hilarious and was gutted when Willam's Beatdown stopped. I need to find if Ru Paul's Drag Race is available over here anywhere other than SKY. The clips always look really funny.

edit: why doesn't the video embed? Link It's only 15 seconds - watch it!

Edited by Deanb
  • Like 1

Ah, that was such a good episode of Never Mind the Buzzcocks. If you ever get a chance to see Adam & Joe, you must. Their crude Star Wars-themed or Toy versions of parodies were brilliant. Same goes for their pranks, long before other people were trying them, such as finding out just how hard it is to organise a piss-up in a brewery. :lol: