Jump to content

MetalCaveman

Donator
  • Posts

    3,292
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    320

Everything posted by MetalCaveman

  1. I've been following it for a while, I think it looks pretty cool so definitively looking forward to it. Not excited about the price though.
  2. Lollipop Chainsaw, some parts were fun, others were annoying, overall though, I liked it.
  3. Happy Birthday Dean! \m/ \m/

    1. Show previous comments  16 more
    2. Hot Heart

      Hot Heart

      Happy Birthday, Dean! Get that cough looked at.

    3. Pojodin

      Pojodin

      He did. By at least four people.

    4. WTF

      WTF

      belated b'day wishes!

  4. StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, now I just need to finish StarCraft 2
  5. http://www.amonamarth.com/ New Amon Amarth \m/ \m/
  6. So, anyone up for some races this weekend (Sunday)? Still have to set a specific time, but that's going to depend on who else wants to join. Edit: Chronixal wants to record it so if anyone's up for it talk to him https://twitter.com/Chronixal/status/321886514202152960
  7. I'm still WoL only... The name thingy on Battlenet is confusing, StarCraft tells me it's metalcaveman#894 but battle.net tells me it's metalcaveman#1148 not sure which is the right one.
  8. StarCraft: Brood War, Zerg campaign was a bit boring specially on the last 3 missions, also, wish they had expanded a bit more on the stuff that happens in the bonus level/mission. The other 2 campaigns were pretty cool.
  9. I only have WoL (won't be able to get HotS for a while) so I'm up for it, total noob here though, I've never played an RTS online before.
  10. Normally I try playing without cheats, but this time I think it would have been impossible for me to finish it without their help. Also, I got StarCraft II a couple days after I got the anthology so I kinda just wanted to learn more about the game and the story before moving on to WoL.
  11. I used cheats for the missions that don't allow you to build a base because I suck at keeping dudes alive so it was easier to just make them invincible, I played the rest of the game normally except for a couple other missions were the enemy didn't give me enough time to build an army.
×
×
  • Create New...