deanb Posted April 13, 2011 Report Share Posted April 13, 2011 http://www.e3expo.com/ Main Event: 7-9th June Sony: 6th June, 5PM PST Microsoft: 6th June. 9AM PST Nintendo: 7th June, 9AM PDT Activision: EA: 6th June, 12:30PM PST Ubisoft: 6th June, 2:30PM PST I'll update as more dates come through. Also sometime down the line might set up a betting pool of sorts. Should work since we have $TAY. Oh I'll also add links n such to the livestreaming pages for the various events. Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/E3 http://uk.e3.ign.com/2010/live/ http://e3.gamespot.com/live.html http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/ http://www.ustream.tv/e3 http://us.playstation.com/e3-2011/ http://www.xbox.com/en-gb/e3 http://e3.nintendo.com/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yantelope Posted April 13, 2011 Report Share Posted April 13, 2011 Sweet, I can't wait to be wrong about all my predictions and all. I'm dying for some news on new consoles but if that was gonna happen there'd be more out there in the rumor mill. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
deanb Posted May 4, 2011 Author Report Share Posted May 4, 2011 Right the Big 3 now all have thier dates down. Seems to be the usual order. No word yet if MS is hiring out the circus again, but they have nothing new to shill this year I guess. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RockyRan Posted May 5, 2011 Report Share Posted May 5, 2011 So are we doing anything with $TAY? I'd like to put those points to good use Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
deanb Posted May 5, 2011 Author Report Share Posted May 5, 2011 Yeah gonna look into it closer to the date. Different thread too. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
「Advent Chaos」 Posted May 15, 2011 Report Share Posted May 15, 2011 This E3 will either be very boring or very surprising. I'm also ready to have all my predictions wrong, but hey! I'm guessing it like this Nintendo: Talk about future plans of the 3DS and talk about a bit of the Wii. When asked about their possible next console they'll just keep quiet about it. IF surprise: talk about some new console, successor Microsoft:Not very sure here, maybe some sort of 360 exclusive that will be tried to be promoted as the next GOTY. Maybe some secret talk about a new console. If they REALLY surprise me it'll be when they announce some sort of portable gaming device. Also expecting some kinect talk. Sony: What could've been talk about a new console will be overshadowed by apologies and talk about the PSN incident, even if it happened 3 months ago. More details about the PSP2 N.G.P., maybe some game announcements about it. Talk about Uncharted 3 inFAMOUS 2 and whatever other exclusive available to them. Real surprise talk about the next console, just like Microsoft. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheFlyingGerbil Posted May 17, 2011 Report Share Posted May 17, 2011 Nintendo have already said they'll have the new console playable at e3 - they couldn't be keeping less quiet about it... come June. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
deanb Posted June 5, 2011 Author Report Share Posted June 5, 2011 Updated with times across the globe (sorta, it's someone elses chart) and links to several video sources. For live chat I'll be mainly in forum chat n PXOD steam chat. I will be on Kotakuites too, but given how hectic that tends to get (about 80 guys at once last year) I'll mainly be there for a "in case shit goes down" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.