arbitarty Posted February 28, 2011 Report Share Posted February 28, 2011 Anyone else played this? I am totally hooked man. So simple. The challenges are simple, straight forward, but sometimes quite hard. Graphics are simple, but very fitting, and very pretty. The only annoying thing is they didn't go gamecenter with it, not sure why. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheFlyingGerbil Posted March 26, 2011 Report Share Posted March 26, 2011 They bought out game center support in an update released today, info. There's supposed to be an android clone called dilio hill (with an armadillo instead of a bird) but I can't find it. Don't know if it got taken down or isn't out yet as it's hard to find info. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
fuchikoma Posted August 31, 2011 Report Share Posted August 31, 2011 Yes! A friend got me hooked on this game. It's a little frustrating because it seems (to me) that the bird's inconsistent in how long it takes to dive depending on the angle he moves at... but I'm hooked. Right now I'm stuck around island 6-7... And by now, it IS on Game Center! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.