Jump to content

Mal

Donator
  • Posts

    6,969
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    253

Everything posted by Mal

  1. Mal

    Cube World

    Time for 2018's contact with Wollay (not mines). https://imgur.com/a/F9EQfKi I swear those of us who follow Cube World are masochists.
  2. Yup. Kind of like what GTA Online did with Rockstar.
  3. Progressive is a straight up sequel (a rather safe one) but it doesn't seem to have anything special animation wise going for it. While I think people are being way too harsh to it, I do think Progressive could use it's own "animation voice" (don't think simple Hitomi counts). I've seen it with the first episode of Alternative but not so with Progressive episode 1. With that said, I love the opening sequence, the ED and the imagery. Edit: Kari Wahlgren is a joy.
  4. Oh what the hell. I may not have been blown away but I do love the OST and like the more mature setting. Perhaps it might be the JRPG people been waiting for... we'll see.
  5. https://gematsu.com/2018/06/devil-may-cry-5-domain-name-registered Until an announcement is made, you may not cry tears of joy yet. EDIT: CONFIRMED.
  6. http://www.adultswim.com/videos/flcl/re-start/ It's time for more FLCL. No need for satellite or cable provider. This time it's Progressive for the next few months then we'll go back to Alternative. Let's all enjoy this two, not four, wheeled drive because so far it is not bad. But you know what's bad? Me not getting a concert ticket to the above. Rant:
  7. Random ass dump of stuff I've cooked within the last five months that I bothered to snap a picture. Chicken spaghetti. Poach a chicken in the red sauce with 2x amount of water and two anchovies/fish sauce for about an hour. Take chicken out to cool then shred and remove skin then return meat back into a reduced red sauce. When making your pasta, take it off the heat a minute or so before al dente so you can finish it in some sauce, parm and maybe basil. Then you're done! Eggplant with tofu. Main thing here is the eggplant. It's one of my attempts where I dial in on how to quick fry eggplant so it doesn't turn brown when cooked and doesn't retain excessive amount of oil. Five to ten seconds is pretty much all you need. Put them in some oil, give them a toss, make then skin side down, breath then take them out. Repeat with the rest. Katsu/schnitzel AKA the easiest thing to make for dinner for me. Last's night dinner, a Chinese beef brisket noodle soup that I threw together since I had everything. Tonight's dinner. This was just an experiment on roux/white sauce (oh hey, it's katsu...) and French onion soup. Wanted to see if white sauce (green bits is chives) is good with the katsu and see how well a torch can finish a French onion soup. Both works quite well.
  8. Somehow I didn't even know about the show.
  9. Wait for reviews or preorder it on Amazon for a discount... decisions man.
  10. The Pillows tickets dropped and they were sold out so damn fast. God damn.

  11. Or it could be like Mario Odyssey and I shake the entire console for some of the hat stuff.
  12. The above is a concept movie, a trailer if you will. Maybe sometime to keep in mind? Seems very story driven than gameplay.
  13. Titanfall 2 Not too shabby after the interesting halfway point. Before that though I was really just running past enemies just because the game allowed me to. I was just killing those that was necessary to get to my waypoint. Not too sure how I feel about it but it does teach you to move around. After the halfway point (the part that Titanfall 2 is well known for), the game kind of forces you to kill most things but it also become more interesting as well (large battles or really open areas) so it didn't feel like a chore. I got to say though, killing human mobs doesn't have any "omph" to it like say Wolfenstein or DOOM has. I partially blame the lame feeling weapons. I think the only feel good weapon was the sniper rifle at close to point blank range. Overall, I think it is a fine single player experience.
  14. So if Cold Steel 3 haven't been picked up yet by anyone, it'll take a while to translate and edit. While not a completely solid debunk (might be different for Western release for reasons), the recent announcement of Sony doing the Chinese and Korean localization of the *entire* Cold Steel series does make it possible that some company has the English localization rights to Cold Steel 3 already even when Cold Steel 4 isn't out yet. We'll see soon enough. I doubt it will happen though since announcing this project so ahead of time is risky from a release standpoint. Then again it would cool the flames of speculation down to the release date (instead of if and by who will it be by).
  15. If you want to see cows flying... at about 1:00 mark.
  16. Pfft............... I know NISA is just publishing but still.
  17. Shoutout to this song: It's quite the way to portray a losing battle. The situation in the level was going to shit while this played in the background. Is Jimmy Patterson going to meet God's angels?
  18. There's a bundle out there that has some Chinese/Taiwanese games included which I bit. I was mainly aiming for The Gate of Firmament, a CRPG. But I also got the following... Chinese Paladin:Sword and Fairy 6, a turn-based RPG. Think line battle. Empire of Angels IV, a turn-based strategy games that kind of reminds me of... Fire Emblem but cuter. End of Chinese games. Think Harvest Moon but probably not as polished as say Stardew Valley. SHUMP Ugh... Not too sure what I am looking at. Almost reminds me of 100% Orange Juice. Umm... this is lewd action shooter of sorts in the vein of Gundam Versus. You blow clothing off. Old school JRPG I guess with branching stories and stuff? JRPG Most if not all may be junk but I'll see. I'm for sure interested in the Chinese games to see what kind of things do they bring to the table.
×
×
  • Create New...