Jump to content

Mal

Donator
  • Posts

    6,969
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    253

Everything posted by Mal

  1. I know of it and yeah, be prepared. The only one who doesn't fuck around is the Goblin Slayer himself.
  2. I mean, if you want to pirate the Wii U titles that are on Switch then go for it. It's a pretty light grey for me.
  3. Housing bill in California that eases height restrictions near transit lines and all that. This is important in San Francisco Bay Area and over in Los Angeles due to the absolute deadlock that NIMBYs has put on dense and tall housing projects. We need some density to ease up housing supply. Owning a property that you can call your own in the Bay Area is pretty damn hard when you need $900k (easily way higher) to play ball. Hell for renters is also tough. This housing bill is also important for transit since it can influence what can be built new or upgraded. I just want an end to this decades long farce that will eventually bring these cities to their knees.
  4. Im not surprised yet I am still disappointed. Swirch version is my only savior. That should be a NIS port.
  5. A Record of Lodoss War game in this year and it's a metroidvania!?
  6. Aww yeah, the killer Switch game is finally going to be available in the west (without a JPN Nintendo account).
  7. And behold why most of the fan base don't trust them for localization. Maybe next week we can talk about port quality. Maybe I should just get the Switch version.
  8. While we over in NA are getting it in chronological, I think Japan is getting Alternative first then Progressive. Or at least that is what I've heard. As for Alternative episode itself, it is good. As an alternative (I really don't think this is set in the same universe) to the first series, season 3 has some parallels to it while being its own thing. Kana and the rest of the girls probably don't want to grow up while Naota wants to but was having issues. For Haruko, there is no need for a big introduction for Haruko. We as the audience know who and how she is. Save the creative and actual budget to the later episodes. As a side note, I was doodling with my FLCL and Gainax/Trigger references out when the episode dropped. I found that to be a funny coincidence.
  9. If you haven't seen it, this is really on point.
  10. It's at the same time the best and the absolute worst.
  11. At this point, yeah. A few years ago I would've called you a heretic.
  12. Guess I was jaded by 3 too much. Okay, let's include 4.
  13. Now we just need D2 which will complete Disgaea on PC as far as I am concerned.
  14. The pun power house (or was this Tom?) is leaving XSEED. I love what he done with Zwei I and II. From what I seen, he wasn't as front and center in Cold Steel.
  15. I finally have a casual shoe again. Very snug and comfy so far.
  16. Putting this here since pro wrestling are TV shows. The final half about the Golden Lovers is worth the build up to the whole 28 minutes of the video.
  17. b I'm kind of liking going off on a single line to build an entire drawing. It should be really obvious which line started it all. Perspective among others needs tons of work but this is mainly a study of linework and coloring. Main references to see how they were done are works by Gainax/Trigger (linework) and Studio Ghibli (linework and coloring). I'm at a lost currently on how to do drawings with lots of straight and parallel lines with my tablet. I think I'll be doing monthly dumps if I continue this.
  18. An episode of FLCL Alternative dropped today. You'll have to pirate it since Adult Swim will not be showing it again until official release.
  19. I impulsively transplanted two tomatoes and two zucchinis plants. Already planned out some trellises for them too.
  20. So the above is from my saved history from months ago. I wasn't in a good place. Honestly, still not but so much for 01/???. Anyhow... I chose a random brush, lay down some strokes and went with it. Suddenly a bird based on an eagle. I need to do a shit ton of study of sketchy background work. Let's officially call it 02/???.
  21. Just got recommended to me and so far... it's pretty damn good.
  22. I think I'm the only one who likes the show here.
  23. Kindle version since I don't have to wait for shipping. It releases the day before I fly home from a short vacation. Also the author is the Earthquake Lady if you somehow recall her from the 90's.
×
×
  • Create New...