Jump to content

Mal

Donator
  • Posts

    6,969
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    253

Everything posted by Mal

  1. Anyone have experience with online glasses retailers like Zenni?

    1. TheFlyingGerbil

      TheFlyingGerbil

      I bought online glasses, the experience was fine - the quality/price ratio was inarguable. I bought cheap ones and just looked at the photos and dimensions compared to my current glasses. If I was spending more I'd choose a company that sends out frames to try on first.

    2. Mr. GOH!

      Mr. GOH!

      Warby Parker has always been great for me. 

  2. Hey guys, where would we all be if we spent the last four years exercising? We all could've been at our ideal weight and fitness level. Most of us are peaking or going past our peak so now or never! I've personally been trying to incorporate stuff from this: And related videos and app (100% Army Fit) for for some body weight exercise. Basically you can do it anywhere. Same deal with a plank routine. I have no real goal of being swole and size up but I want to be able to looked at and go "Yeah, he exercises". Of course...
  3. Step up. Need to see how the wireless works.
  4. I was watching or more like listening to the stream. I don't tend to remember spoilers if I only hear them. Visually I'll remember it till I am on my death bed. And I never knew you update the OP. That's dedication. Maybe I'll make a new OP images for image board use. These ones are pretty outdated now:
  5. http://store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/ Cold Steel II store page is up with the release date of February 14th, Valentine Day.
  6. That tree is the bane of my existence but it is now the most well watered tree on the whole property. Also gophers.
  7. Song of Sylvan by Zao Dao, a Chinese artist. This is an artbook that tells a story without any words. I found out about this artist about three hours ago and I made this impulse and not cheap purchase because I am so taken away by the art. From what I gather it's all physical media, primarily paint brush. She also has two comics that comes in as a set call The Ink of the Wild but I cannot find it from a primary store.
  8. I don't think there was a PC beta. Anyhow...
  9. Eldar, Necron and Tyranids.
  10. Newest chapter of Berserk... Among other cool things. Next chapter or two. I CAN FEEL IT.
  11. So... I should actually try to use my 3DS. First game was between this or Story of Seasons because I wanted a Harvest Moon like game that's not current gen Harvest Moon. And I swear I am building up a library of games for my niece to hand down.
  12. Ugh. Why must I be absolutely shit at fighting games? Majin Android 21 is consuming the internet and my heart.
  13. Darling in the Franxx might be a good series to follow. It's somewhat suggestive but it actually works in this weird universe. The show just needs good story and, most importantly, character development to make it all work.
  14. Let see, a tl;dw... RAM prices is an issue since GPU's DRAM also comes from the same fab labs. Supply and demand It's just after the holiday so stocks are already low so they get eaten up It's a new year with a new hardware refresh coming soon It takes at least 2 months for a request of supply increase to be available, assuming ship shipment (cheaper) instead of say air shipment ($$$). This has a chance for the manufactures to be stuck with a HUGE supply of GPUs that don't sell if crypto-mining crashes. Combine this with taking up space and time from the new generation of hardware I might have missed some stuff. Seems like it's just an absolute perfect storm that fucked us. We might get a concrete response(s) from manufactures say by May/June/July once they examine the market some more. Like right now, if they are responding now, there will be no impact until March or April. Then after gauging how well it works, a more proper response is out by May-July. Also it's so hard to tell if the mining market is going to continue (aka switch coins to mine as they go) or will it just collapse. I'm seeing both sides yelling at each other with valid points.
  15. I honestly cannot get enough. Sadly, I cannot justify getting a game that I have little intention of playing.
  16. Microcenter just permanently bumped their price to the new highs. I say people should check the EVGA web store at this point for anything close to MSRP.
  17. As I've said before, just how big Fate has gotten is weird to me. Ten and more years ago the fanbase (along with me) were like this. and
  18. But the Switch port would be with NIS, not NISA. Still though, I have entertained the thought that the Switch port get bungled as well. It be kind of funny. The release date on that is TBD so the company as a whole might have learned their lesson.
  19. http://steamcommunity.com/games/579180/announcements/detail/1647623139647481008 PC port DELAYED again.
  20. I really do look forward to the next mainline Zelda title because I do think it has the potential to be GOAT. Nintendo really didn't have any more time to focus on level design anymore with BotW.
×
×
  • Create New...