-
Posts
6,969 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
253
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Everything posted by Mal
-
Nothing to ruin a nice Memorial Day weekend read like getting a book with cuts on its cover and first few pages. Damn it packer, you just wasted my time and anybody else's time for something you knew was damaged.
- Show previous comments 3 more
-
eReaders are great for novels but for textbooks or things you just want to flick through out of order. I don't think they're as good as a physical book yet.
-
I have not bought a single physical book since law school, aside from a handful at author friends' book release parties. I still read the ebook versions of those, however.
-
Yeah, me either, though I agree with TFG that if it's something you're going to want to be flipping back and forth a lot then a physical book is better.
-
Once Dynasty Warriors 8 drops to say $20, I'm so jumping on it, for the novelty of it being on PC...
-
Today I learned that green rocks are cool. I usually ignore the likes of serpentinite and basalt. Now I got hit in the face by a pretty neat partial Ophiolite sequence. Amazing.
- Show previous comments 2 more
-
Maybe you've discovered 100% Pure Green?
-
Sorry guys that was a bit of a stretch.
-
For Americans that may not get it
-
You know what's really fucked? I am eating my dinner. Today is a strange twist on a classic that I love. This "white" sauce made from roux made with whole wheat flower giving it a brown tinge.
