-
Posts
6,969 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
253
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Everything posted by Mal
-
Either mvk files are harder to stream or because of older hardware but my Note 2 (w/ mp4 files) can run circles around my oldie laptop on streaming from my desktop over wifi.
-
All other things being equal they shouldn't be any harder to stream as far as the network goes. Are your mkv's maybe at a higher bitrate than your mp4's? That would make them both harder on the network and harder on the hardware. It's also possible that your Note 2 is just more powerful than your laptop. I know my phone kicks the crap out of my old laptop.
-
MKV is just a container. There's a lot of variables at play you haven't told us about. Also yeah when it comes to video the note 2 is probably just plain better.
-
-
I joined the cracked phone screen club. Let's see if I can get it replaced in 24 hours.
- Show previous comments 4 more
-
I'm in the Bay Area too!
-
Nigga, $200? Talked it down from $250. Only reasons I accepted was that it is done now and that it is a Note 2. Also it be nice to save my equipment protection for something else.
-
That's why I got the $5/month insurance on my phone. I probably won't use it, but it's better than having to buy a replacement for $750 if something does happen. And even if I never use it it's still only $120 over the life of the contract, which is hella better than $200 to replace the screen.
-
Lets see how long the Wifi connection to the printer lasts. Printing off a bunch of papers related to my geology stuff. Time to put myself to the test.
-
If I ever do a giveaway, I'm using Japan World Cup 3 to decide the winner if it is random enough
