Jump to content

Mal

Donator
  • Posts

    6,969
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    253

Everything posted by Mal

  1. 170GB for Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition. What kind of crack are they smoking? It better split up the audio files to cut that shit down because that is about a good fifth of my monthly limit my family is getting close to the cap every month. I doubt I have much to room to spare if it is 170GB without question.

    1. Show previous comments  7 more
    2. deanb

      deanb

      If your router is $150 I'd kinda expect it to be monitoring as standard.

    3. Mal

      Mal

      Apparently it isn't much a thing.

    4. Mister Jack

      Mister Jack

      Looks like the 170 GB figure was a mistake.  We won't know the actual size of the finished port for a while yet.

  2. MFW I missed going camping for this one.
  3. They're really trying to ram it through. Also the ending of the latest episode was spoiled by the Spanish site a month or so ago with a poster. So eh. And seriously...
  4. Seems like Steve Bannon have been fired or has resigned from his position in the White House. Not sure that'll help Trump at all since it either means fire and fury from Breibart aimed at him or nothing happens which would suggest Trump and Bannon are still talking. Maybe it's the fire and fury option. Writer for Breitbart. We'll see over the weekend and then on Monday people will go insane with the solar eclipse.
  5. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild This morning I rolled over in my bed to grab my Switch. I did not leave my bed. Still though, I am getting MGSV PTSD flashbacks. Like MGSV, BotW has superb gameplay but there is a sense of a lack focus. I don't feel like I am getting anywhere. Sure I climbed a bunch of towers (god damn it Nintendo, why did you guys copied this?) and did tons of trials but with so much abilities being front loaded, there's a serious lack of sense of progression. I essentially just grinded for health, stamina and finding better weapons and that doesn't make me feel like I am progressing much. But I got to say, it's nice to finally understand some of the fanart I've seen of Link.
  6. Hello there! Obi Wan movie is in the works.
  7. Welcome aboard! And Legend of Legaia is dope as fuck. When I think about it, it had a great sense of progression with you trying out different input combos to discover new moves, in a turn-based RPG of all things. Maybe someday we'll see something like it again.
  8. Is bandcamp embedding possible? http://yuce0903.bandcamp.com/album/future-c-ndy
  9. That reminds me. I overheard that while eating dinner on Saturday. It came from an older guy to his son, wife and his grandkids.
  10. If arcades comes back, that is the sort of things I would love to see.
  11. I've been wondering it for a while. Now in my mind there is no room for debate that he is. He could've straight up falsely condemned (lied) to nab one of the easiest political give-mes to keep people wondering. Yet he did not do that. His initial silence and now doubling down on his initial statement is all anybody really needs. I do however now wonder if I work with or around any budding, closet or full-blown white supremacists. A lot of them are being embolden by Trump.
  12. Maybe HBO Now should stop using Flash.

  13. So Charlottesville. It's in Trump's hands if he call it a terrorist attack or not. Elsewhere where this happened it was called as such. I doubt he will though...
  14. What's the point of spam phone calls if I pick up and there's nobody, not even a robocall, on the other end?

    1. deanb

      deanb

      Because in answering the phone you've confirmed it's a live number, and either you're someone worth targeting or confirmed that a contact list they've bought is valid.

    2. Mr. GOH!

      Mr. GOH!

      The autodialer got you too quickly and no human salesperson was ready for it to patch in. Source: I used to do telemarketing and telesurveys. 

  15. Show-Jamie arc is okay but is frustrating at times because I want Book-Jamie redemption arc. Please let Show-Jamie go anti-Cersei soon and can it be without her fucking Euron.
  16. This is a toasty episode. And by the old gods, it got suck to be Meera. She didn't sign up for this.
  17. THIS TIME IT'S DIFFERENT Maybe At the very least it's portable unlike the Wii U. The Wii U to me was always kind of half-baked.
  18. Wow, she was having issues with implementing it like yesterday so it's kind of neat to see Sara got DX9 and Turbo Mode in. And I got to say, I'm loving Turbo Mode for just the walking/running bits. Speeds things up just enough to make it count and it doesn't even speed up the music and sound! It's great for even a first run. I leave it off for battles though. Anyhow, CS during the prologue has just enough to perk my interests with the appearance of a certain prince and the mentioning of the Eight Leaves One Blade style by Rean. I was actually kind of turned off by the higher level prologue-prologue though since it's such a tease while you are trying to get a bearing of the game and mechanics*. Pretty neat to see that Silver Thorn is an art you can use though. It wasn't a thing until TitS SC for most people so to see Silver Thorn during a prologue of a new story is neat. Orbment tech sure has advanced. * I got to say that the movement and camera is definitely loose and not as precise as in TitS FC, SC and 3rd. It's almost distracting but I'm hoping it's just learning pains by Falcom that is overcome by CSII and surely by CSIII. Edit: Hard mode is actually balanced.
  19. From my experience, Target can have some hanging around but you'll have to check on inventory websites and call the store to find out for sure. Good luck.
  20. My only gripe with the joycons is the sloped section under the trigger. I wish it was slightly lower so my middle finger can rest on it and in a way lend support as I use the Switch. With the grip though, it isn't an issue. I'll have to try a Pro controller in the near future though since I can see the grip controller get old quick. A proper docked controller is needed. Anyhow, I might add some felt bumpers to the dock in hope to avoid scratching the screen. I guess I could grab a screen protector but eh. I try to not use them when possible. --- As for the Switch itself (got it at the Nintendo store in NYC, they seriously get 30 units a day. Get there around 8 AM, grab coffee across the street and wait till 9 AM)... it's just as I wanted for the most part. It's a console that I can take wherever I need to go. I rocked BotW while flying home last night which is pretty sweet. And I love the ability to pause the game and hope back on whenever. I know it has been a thing with other consoles but I think this is the first console that I own to have such a feature. It'll come in handy next week when I'm traveling for work and I'll be playing some Zelda in bed before I sleep (you knock out quick after a 10 hour day).
×
×
  • Create New...